Wich Novel I should read next ?

M1rv3

Next ?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Should I continue Konosora (IMHHW) ?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. What should I read next ?

• DaCapoIII
    • DalSegno
    • Deardrops
    • Darcu-Riot
    • NobleWorks
    • Kotori Love ExP
    • Princess Evangile w Happiness
    • Koisuru Natsu no Last Resort
    • Schooldays
    • The New Generation
    • WagamamaHighSpec
    • YumeMirKusuri

Hey Guys,

so I played Konosora and fished Agehas route and Im currently doing Kotoris one. Unfortunally I dont really like hers so far (Im about 2/3 through)

Spoiler

the night before the Morning Glory

And as I noticed some similarities with Agehas route I stalled it for now, because I already knew what was going to happen from Agehas route. As for now, Im not quite sure what to do next to be honest. Should I continue reading it or should I start a new Novel.

So far I own:

DaCapoIII

DalSegno

Deardrops

Darcu-Riot

NobleWorks

Kotori Love ExP

Princess Evangile w Happiness

Koisuru Natsu no Last Resort

Schooldays

The New Generation

WagamamaHighSpec

YumeMirKusuri

I finished Edelweiss and Princess Evangile and read one Route from KiraKira. I freakin LOVED Edelweiss, I wish I could read it over again. PE was Good, but got pretty repetitive at the end (I hope w Happiness wont be as repetitive as the main game since it has the other characters). KiraKira had this fullscreen Textbox which bothered me alot so I stopped after completing one route.

So, If/After I finish Konosora, what should I read next, I cant really decied and I dont know which one of those above are the best, so I hope some of you guys can help me.

Edited by M1rv3

Umineko

Spoiler

I'd recommend, from your list, Dal Segno. Beware that Dracu Riot is getting an official release soon, so if you want to enjoy it with quality, you should wait a little more.

From your list only, I don't think you'd enjoy Yume Miru Kusuri, as it is VERY focused on the drama, and the romance is pretty twisted in there. The same for schooldays, though I believe you already know that

Also, sometime very soon there will be a patch retranslating Konoosora, so again, if you want the full game experience, you could wait a little more while playing others.

Edited by Silvz

8 minutes ago, Silvz said:

Umineko

Hide contents

I'd recommend, from your list, Dal Segno. Beware that Dracu Riot is getting an official release soon, so if you want to enjoy it with quality, you should wait a little more.

From your list only, I don't think you'd enjoy Yume Miru Kusuri, as it is VERY focused on the drama, and the romance is pretty twisted in there. The same for schooldays, though I believe you already know that

Also, sometime very soon there will be a patch retranslating Konoosora, so again, if you want the full game experience, you could wait a little more while playing others.

Ok Ill wait for Dracu Riot for know, altough it was my favorit ^^

as for the other two. I dont have anything against Drama and Yumie Miru Kusuri should be very good as well as far as I heared.

10 minutes ago, PapaRabbi said:

Deardrops has my vote.

Dude, where is your Signature Picture from ? I like that Artstyle a lot *.*

Kotori's finale was pretty damn epic imo. You should at least finish that. Amane's route wasn't bad either. And, I'm not afraid to admit it, but I liked the H scenes involving the twins :makina:

As for your poll, the only game I can comment on there is Wagamana High Spec. It generally has:

* Colorful artwork, and cute music (Mihiro's theme gets me everytime, though Tao's theme is amusing too).

* Plot is basically a parody of manga and eroge, and a few other references. And is pretty light hearted.

* A TON of H content (in the unrated version). It's pretty high quality too. Though you might get burned out on all the H content too...

4 hours ago, M1rv3 said:

Hey Guys,

so I played Konosora and fished Agehas route and Im currently doing Kotoris one. Unfortunally I dont really like hers so far (Im about 2/3 through)

Reveal hidden contents

the night before the Morning Glory

And as I noticed some similarities with Agehas route I stalled it for now, because I already knew what was going to happen from Agehas route. As for now, Im not quite sure what to do next to be honest. Should I continue reading it or should I start a new Novel.

So far I own:

DaCapoIII

DalSegno

Deardrops

Darcu-Riot

NobleWorks

Kotori Love ExP

Princess Evangile w Happiness

Koisuru Natsu no Last Resort

Schooldays

The New Generation

WagamamaHighSpec

YumeMirKusuri

I finished Edelweiss and Princess Evangile and read one Route from KiraKira. I freakin LOVED Edelweiss, I wish I could read it over again. PE was Good, but got pretty repetitive at the end (I hope w Happiness wont be as repetitive as the main game since it has the other characters). KiraKira had this fullscreen Textbox which bothered me alot so I stopped after completing one route.

So, If/After I finish Konosora, what should I read next, I cant really decied and I dont know which one of those above are the best, so I hope some of you guys can help me.

Ageha route is a mess. THey destroyed it during translation. Wait for the restoration patch that pabolac is making, it should be done in a few months then play it. Deardrops was good and yumemiru was at least decent.

Edited by Akshay

I still say that you better play Dracu Riot though because we knew of how long Sekai was to released their announced VN, not as bad as JAST though but still. Anyway, I think for now it would be better of you just continued Konosora, especially in regard of the twins route. As for your next VN, seeing that you decided to waited until Sekai finished with Dracu Riot, then I guess you better tried Noble Works for your next VN then. Have fun.