Best VN sex scene(s) you've read

Zakamutt

Flutterz already responded with the date underlined... but just to make it absolutely clear, SuperWaffleNinja's original post was on April 1, as an April Fool's Day joke.  There are no sex scenes in Clannad.  Hence why it was funny. :)

Ah, that makes sense.

Leaps of logic on my end, both because the game has a calender system in-game, and because I copy the All-ages ones over in case I ever convince family members to play them > <  Would've been a nasty surprise if it were true...

The best H scene is probably Seseri BJ from Oniichan Sharing.

it has a screen on VNDB

nsfw image: http://s.vndb.org/sf/15/58715.jpg

Its so awesome because the mother is cooking in the background and gave Seseri icecream so when she is slurping during the BJ she thinks its the icecream and says "don't put it all in your mouth" and stuff like that xD So awesome, secret imouto H scenes are always the best xD

Unrelated to that there is this awesome imouto manga where things like that happen all the time, like on this page xD

all links not safe btw :)

The best H scene is probably Seseri BJ from Oniichan Sharing.

it has a screen on VNDB

nsfw image: http://s.vndb.org/sf/15/58715.jpg

Its so awesome because the mother is cooking in the background and gave Seseri icecream so when she is slurping during the BJ she thinks its the icecream and says "don't put it all in your mouth" and stuff like that xD So awesome, secret imouto H scenes are always the best xD

Unrelated to that there is this awesome imouto manga where things like that happen all the time, like on this page xD

all links not safe btw :)

Not scenes with Mare? :D

Oh, thank God.  That kind of stuff disgusts me, and it surprised the hell out of me when it happened.  I thought that there would be a tag on VNDB about it, or something.  Guess not  :/

Just a word of warning, from what I've read of Amane's route in Meikyuu, the gross things continue. :/ It's funny though, because Grisaia was probably the first VN in which I felt the h-scenes were well written and didn't feel out of place at all. Though I'd guess the weirder things will mostly just apply to Amane, because of her... circumstances.

Just a word of warning, from what I've read of Amane's route in Meikyuu, the gross things continue. :/ It's funny though, because Grisaia was probably the first VN in which I felt the h-scenes were well written and didn't feel out of place at all. Though I'd guess the weirder things will mostly just apply to Amane, because of her... circumstances.

Ugh.  I guess that's understandable, but...I just wish that they didn't have to be so gross.  Thanks for the heads up, Vokaca.  Yeah, I gotta agree with you there, the h-scenes I've seen so far (all of Amane's) were done pretty well.  Even if they made me feel rather uncomfortable (not really into sadism or pee), I couldn't deny that they felt natural.

I'm currently playing Fate/Stay Night right now so that just makes me worried, oh well I guess i'm gonna be seeing for myself.

That you will.  It's like they wanted h-scenes, but didn't put enough effort into making them feel natural.  Then again, Nasu isn't exactly known for his great h-scenes...

That you will.  It's like they wanted h-scenes, but didn't put enough effort into making them feel natural.  Then again, Nasu isn't exactly known for his great h-scenes...

Especially the first h-scene in the Fate route.

It was so sudden and unrealistic and the funny fact is that after that they act like nothing happened. I mean seriously Tohsaka, you showed us a pretty nice view of you and then you just didn't care at all ._.

Especially the first h-scene in the Fate route.

It was so sudden and unrealistic and the funny fact is that after that they act like nothing happened. I mean seriously Tohsaka, you showed us a pretty nice view of you and then you just didn't care at all ._.

Also, in Unlimited Blade Works,

she's somehow a virgin, yet she obviously knows what she's doing in the first Fate h-scene. I mean, dafuq?

Well, in therms of Art the best are anyone in the Majikoi series.

I have yet to find better illustrations.

But in overall therms i would say.....

Saber's last one in Fate/Stay Night maybe.....

The art is pretty hot and there are huge feelings going on there, so I would choose that one i guess...