What is your most hated anime character?

Igniz

I'd have to say my least favorite character is from Genshiken Nidaime. I can't stand how Merei Yajima can be a fujoshi and yet be unaccepting of cross-dressers when she looks like a man herself.

As for Makoto, he was an asshat in the anime but the VN obviously puts the player in control of most of his choices so he can be an ok guy sometimes.

• 2 weeks later...

Sagami Minami from Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru.

http://i417.photobucket.com/albums/pp258/rarri999/yahari-12-38-sagami-minami.jpg

http://i417.photobucket.com/albums/pp258/rarri999/yahari-12-41-sagami.jpg

I'm calm. I'm calm. I'm calm. I'm calm. I'm calm. I'm calm. I'm calm. I'm calm. I'm calm. I'm calm. I'm calm. I'm calm. I think...

every character from evangelion.

Except for Asuka, yes. SO much YES.

As for my own input: Kirino from Oreimo. She is, in my opinion, the prime example of what I hate in tsundere characters. A good tsundere character should have equal amount, or at least a good balance between tsun and dere and not be 1% evil, 99% hot air, I mean 1% dere, 99% tsun.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Would be Haruyuki Arita from accel world ... god this thing won't stop whinning complaining. God! he's the only reason the anime was s***. You'd expect characters to grow up ... well he's annoying from beginning to end.

And regarding VN's i would say Shinji, he's not useless in the story ... but I hate the character so much !

Haruhi Suzumiya. Everyone and their dog seems to like her and I cannot fathom why. She's the most selfish character in anime I've seen, not to mention her blackmailing the computer club and sexual harassment of Mikuru. And SHE NEVER LEARNS. SHE NEVER GETS SCOLDED FOR THE HORRIBLE THINGS SHE DOES AND THEREFORE SHE NEVER LEARNS.

THANK YOU ;___;

I think you're the first person I've seen that agrees with me. I had to force myself to finish the first season and I don't intend to watch the rest simply because of how retarded she is. :/

Other than her, I don't think there exists a bigger loser in anime than Ikari Shinji, omfg. Honsetly, I hate how people defend him for being a "realistic" character. If NGE even tried to be anything close to realistic, and if NERV were in their right minds, they would hire someone more WILLING AND ABLE to do the job.

ugh... all the characters in NGE are so fucking horrible I can't imagine why anyone would like it.

Honsetly, I hate how people defend him for being a "realistic" character. If NGE even tried to be anything close to realistic, and if NERV were in their right minds, they would hire someone more WILLING AND ABLE to do the job.

ugh

Shinji being the way he is is actually the whole point of Evangelion. He's not realistic in the sense of "how your average person would react if given a giant robot to pilot", since he represents a very specific group of people: the otaku. Ie people who are scared of relationships, scared of responsibilities.

The thing is, NERV can't hire anybody else, because only Shinji can pilot Eva-01, and Eva-01 is special.

I would have to say Makoto too, but there's a few others that come to mind

Tōya Fujii from White Album

jesus christ man, you have a girlfriend that is nice and honest yet you fucked her manager countles times, not to mention, once in the same hospital your dad was interned for a heart attack. I think the VN is better tho, but can't really say since i haven't played it

I have read the VN it's the reverse in that story, it's the manager who slyly tries to split you two up by offering herself. She has absolutely no self esteem and only cares about her work, I would defiantly put her in the top on the list of most hated VN-characters if there was a such. If you compare her to Makoto from School Days I can say to his defence that he at least "lusts" for his prays, the manager just does it for her career without any feelings.

• 3 weeks later...

Mirai Nikki (Future Diary) - The Best animation that i have seen.

Yuki: at the beginning i hated him. Later on i became to like him.

He was a freaking whimp at the beginning of the story, he later became a badass AT THE FREAKING ENDING.

Yuno: Same as Yuki but less hatred.

She was from the first world and went to the second world just to see the freaking whimp again. I respected her at the beginning of 1/3 of the story.

Guest hairybumslapper

Mirai Nikki (Future Diary) - The Best animation that i have seen.

Yuki: at the beginning i hated him. Later on i became to like him.

He was a freaking whimp at the beginning of the story, he later became a badass AT THE FREAKING ENDING.

Yuno: Same as Yuki but less hatred.

She was from the first world and went to the second world just to see the freaking whimp again. I respected her at the beginning of 1/3 of the story.

I wouldn't count killing off all his friends near the end as "badass". He is the main reason i hate Mirai Nikki, and was an insufferable douche bag from start to finish. Yuno isn't any better either, but i suppose she had her reasons for being a freaking psycho.

I know it's been said, but freaking Makoto. Makoto was so bad that I couldn't actually make it through the School Days anime. I just gave up halfway through since I really didn't care about any of the characters. Then somebody spoiled the ending for me, so I never felt motivated to go back to it.