Hello~

Ayapi

I've been a fan of VNs forever, since 2002, when I played my first, Kanon. Ever since then I have been hooked and I have played many VNs. I have an ok (was much better) understanding of Japanese, so I have played a couple in the native language (especially as there was not really any translated VNs back in the day).

I feel that I am a bit of an odd fan as I love Otome games, H games and other VNs. I'm a girl first so I can't help but love otoge most but I still have plenty of other favorite VNs. My absolute favorite is Umineko no naku koro ni (all 6), I just love the writing and the music, so beautiful. My second fav is Hakuouki, just showing that I really love otoge as well. As for my favorite H-game I would say Saya no Uta, I love super weird games.

I'm an artist as well and I draw H and non H of various games, basically anything that strikes my fancy. I'm a girl as well as fairly old (31) but still young at heart. I'm a big collector and buy lots of VNs from the very beginning to help the community, it looks like it has really paid off. I play multi-platform, on the PC, PS(Vita and Port), and mobile.

I'm really looking for some friends to talk VNs with, since none of my real life friends do.

Nice to meet everyone~

k-on1.gif

Hope you have fun! I don' think your interests are odd at all, I've noticed that there are a lot of people here with similar interest to you:miyako:.

Sidenote, apparently there's plenty of officially translated otome announcements [also fan translations] this year, you must be happy :sachi:

Also just a friendly suggestion, if you want recommendations it'll be good to link your VNDB on your profile. It'll make things easier for people to suggests stuff that's similar to your likes and Vns that you haven't read.

Ps: If you want, you can share your art here! 

Edited by DharmaFreedom
postscript

Welcome, hope you had fun here. If you need some recommendation just ask us here, although since you played both of Umineko and Saya no Uta here, I would suggest to play both of Rose Gun Days (Same author as Umineko) and Kikokugai (Same author as Saya no Uta) remake version here (Although you may already play those 2 though).

For the last word here, nice to meet you too.