visual novels about a nerdy kid

ratboi

Ok so I know that sounds weird but one day I was trying to homebrew my new 3ds (yes I still play one of those xD. Animal crossing for the win) and I wanted to use the GBA emulator and there was a VN with a smart kid and yeah...................... So does anyone know any visual novels about nerdy people? :ren:

1 minute ago, ratboi said:

Ok so I know that sounds weird but one day I was trying to homebrew my new 3ds (yes I still play one of those xD. Animal crossing for the win) and I wanted to use the GBA emulator and there was a VN with a smart kid and yeah...................... So does anyone know any visual novels about nerdy people? :ren:

What do you mean by Nerdy? 

Nerdy popular or Nerdy outcast? 

1 hour ago, ratboi said:

chaos;head

Mmm... If you mean 'nerdy' in the 'obsessive about technical details in his individual field' sense, I'd say Suzunone Seven is a good option.  Other than that... 

It's actually easier to find nerdy heroines than protagonists, since it is a pretty distinctive quality and about two-thirds of all non-nukige VNs try to erase the protagonist's individuality, lol. 

The Otome ga Tsumugu, Koi no Canvas is an art nerd, with a ridiculous level of understanding in most fields.

nerd is not the same as an otaku or to some degree what takumi is a hikikomori.

I haven't played any vn with a real "nerd" as a main character but the main character from WAS lepidoptera fits a bit on the bill.

Like clephas said, heroines are much easier to find than protagonists.

4 minutes ago, Funyarinpa said:

Forgive me since I only read like 1.5 chapters of Chaos; Head at most, but didn't the guy live on a roof in a big container and hated to so much as walk outside?

He occasionally goes to school therefore it's not an hikikomori, hikikomoris are complete 100% shut-ins.

He's only an hardcore otaku.