My Girlfriend Is The President

okami55

32 members have voted

1. 1. Played Yes/No

This poll is closed to new votes

I have played it.. Completed Putina's rute. I stopped after that, it's the only VN I have played and not finished and I never will. I was fun and stuff for the first hours so on. BUT JESUS! I like moe and jokes etc but it is all it is, again again again, the same jokes all the time. I can't friggin fathom why people say it's so good, one thing I am sure of now. I'll rather read reviews and look at score lists than listen to random reccommodations from now on.

Well I guess it's a good VN if you read it in bits, I always read only one at a time(Not mutiple VN's). So you may not get stark raving mad and scream NEIN NEIN NEIN, if you do it that way...

I have played it.. Completed Putina's rute. I stopped after that, it's the only VN I have played and not finished and I never will. I was fun and stuff for the first hours so on. BUT JESUS! I like moe and jokes etc but it is all it is, again again again, the same jokes all the time. I can't friggin fathom why people say it's so good, one thing I am sure of now. I'll rather read reviews and look at score lists than listen to random reccommodations from now on.

Well I guess it's a good VN if you read it in bits, I always read only one at a time(Not mutiple VN's). So you may not get stark raving mad and scream NEIN NEIN NEIN, if you do it that way...

Made myself play it when I was on a study trip of sorts in the US of A. Check it out :3

I guess the actual game, though, doesn't really take its ideas much further beyond the gimmick of "zOmg I cans date the Pressie and stay in the whitesnow house". Each character follows a recognised stereotype which is established early on, eg big sister, tsundere, etc. All are adhered to very well, so nothing new for old-hands at the genre. 2-3 H-scenes a character I think, all placed and presented appropriately (ie, as appropriately as can be in the current eroge climate) near the end of each of their routes. So not intolerable, I guess. All in all? Not great, but not terrible either. Probably wouldn't make it a first recommendation, but no harm in giving it a try~

I am reading a lot of VNs at the same time as well. I try to read a different VN every night. I will read Katawa Shoujo on Monday night, read MGITP Tuesday Night, read Kamidori Wednesay ETC. It makes getting through VNs especially the longer ones slow going but at the same time it lets me savior them and gives me something to look forward to.

Super random, but I think the person making harry's youtube video was using google translate for some of those Russian words, lol. At one point, when it was showing missiles, it showed the word "Fire!". The only problem? They used the red-hot-burny version of "fire" instead of the "Ready-Steady-Aim-FIRE!" military version of the word.

lol...

I am reading a lot of VNs at the same time as well. I try to read a different VN every night. I will read Katawa Shoujo on Monday night, read MGITP Tuesday Night, read Kamidori Wednesay ETC. It makes getting through VNs especially the longer ones slow going but at the same time it lets me savior them and gives me something to look forward to.

Sounds like completely sheduled XD... what a diligent person you are...

I never completed reading one VN in one time, thats why until now i never completed Clannad (my first VN since 2010 T_T)...

Maybe i'll check "my girlfriend is the president" later (VNDB said this VN's length is medium, need some time for me to completed it)...

just thought id mention... btw ure allowed to share links to downloads on these forums. muaha~

heck even im allowed to share JAST USA releases. i just dont put them on the site

I played it a while back. It was pretty funny and entertaining. It's wacky comedy, just don't expect anything too deep or serious politics.

The H content isn't that high. Just around 3 scenes per girl for the four main girls I think, with several obligatory "important girls that get no route" being left out.

• 11 months later...

Have it and have played some of it; cleared Yukino's route, played some of Irina's route but couldn't really get into it so switched over to and I'm sure I'm near the end of Ran's route. Planning on getting back to it once I clear my backlog a little more since I really want to play Elle's route.

The one main thing that's gotten me to be on and off in playing this game is Remi. Words cannot describe how much I hate that annoying pink piece of junk.

I'm (sort of) playing it right now. I started with Elle's route, but have yet to finish it. I got too aggravated at the fact that I can't punch 2D characters through my laptop (I'm talking about you Remi). I haven't played any of the other characters route's yet and haven't even been on it in a few weeks.

Played it, and cringed at the fact that this is a nukige in my eyes. Parody = Nukige; because I said so.

Despite this, I had the balls to actually finish it (not really... I'm just a dumb perfectionist x_X)

Considering that, it's one pretty DAMN horrible nukige. I've really seen better, which includes other parody titles like Futsuno Fantasy, which is more funny, at least (but note that both games really suck)

This title is pretty much the sole reason why I don't go near Alcot's (or even Honeycomb's) games. I'll only do that if someone strongly recommends me a title, which I'll probably skim through as fast as I can.