Hello, people!

kumayu

Hello! I'm new to the Visual Novel community and I'm excited to meet you all (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

I played some Visual Novels (Katawa Shoujo and some Key stuff) some years ago, but recently I discovered Otome Games and really got into them (Not that I don't like galge)
My favorite Visual Novel is Little Busters and I if I had to choose my favorite Otome Game it would be Hakuoki, I guess? 

I really like mangas and books (I love reading, (ノ≧∀≦)ノ ) and I watch some animes~ 

And I think that's... all, lol

Welcome to the Fuwa forums, hop aboard and enjoy yourself.

Nice to meet you and see you around, while I personally haven't read that much manga (got into it recently) I do watch anime. Just by looking around in the forums and it's sections you'll find plenty of things you may like :sachi: 

13 minutes ago, Valmore said:

Welcome to the show. Have fun. Hope you find something around here to pick up. :sachi:

asdf, thanks! I hope so too~

13 minutes ago, VirginSmasher said:

Welcome to these forums.

If you want some recommendations, I recommend Ever17, G Senjou No Maou, and the Kara No Shoujo series. They're more focused on the plot than the characters, but they are still really good VNs.

I hope to see you around. :sachi:

I was really interest in Kara no Shoujo and G Senjou no Maou, they look really cool and interesting, so eventually I will (hopefully) play them (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ I didn`t hear much about Ever17 tho, I`ll check it out later, I don`t mind playing other types of Visual Novels but I don`t go hunting for them, so I don`t know a lot of good titles I guess, asdf 

13 minutes ago, DarkZedge said:

Welcome to the Fuwa forums, hop aboard and enjoy yourself.

Nice to meet you and see you around, while I personally haven't read that much manga (got into it recently) I do watch anime. Just by looking around in the forums and it's sections you'll find plenty of things you may like :sachi: 

Thanks, nice to meet you too ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄! I spend most of my free time reading manga (it is mostly shoujo and basic shounen stuff, but you know, it`s fun and that`s what matters... I guess?). Recently most animes look really boring and plain to me so I don`t have that much interest anymore, I`m trying to watch some of the stuff that is airing this season but I think the only anime I`m really enjoying so far is Boku no Hero Academia, but I haven`t start watching JoJo`s yet, so maybe JoJo`s is going to be good too ( ゚∀゚) 

2 hours ago, kumayu said:

Thanks, nice to meet you too ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄! I spend most of my free time reading manga (it is mostly shoujo and basic shounen stuff, but you know, it`s fun and that`s what matters... I guess?). Recently most animes look really boring and plain to me so I don`t have that much interest anymore, I`m trying to watch some of the stuff that is airing this season but I think the only anime I`m really enjoying so far is Boku no Hero Academia, but I haven`t start watching JoJo`s yet, so maybe JoJo`s is going to be good too ( ゚∀゚) 

It just comes down to tastes and preference, maybe if this season doesn't hold your interest the next one will. I forgot to mention it but if you want some recommendations feel free to check out my VNDB profile, you might find something that fits your taste.

On the spot I'll recommend : Tokyo Babel Coμ - Kuroi Ryuu to Yasashii Oukoku - and being a huge Innocent Grey fan : Cartagra ~Tsuki kurui no Yamai~ , Kara no Shoujo & Kara no Shoujo Ep2.

Some more for variety sake : Princess Evangile,  Noble ☆ Works  and Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai! with it's sequel of course Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai! S.

Whew those are just a few I'd recommend. If you end up picking one of these, I hope you enjoy it.:sachi:

1 hour ago, kumayu said:

Hello! I'm new to the Visual Novel community and I'm excited to meet you all (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

I played some Visual Novels (Katawa Shoujo and some Key stuff) some years ago, but recently I discovered Otome Games and really got into them (Not that I don't like galge)
My favorite Visual Novel is Little Busters and I if I had to choose my favorite Otome Game it would be Hakuoki, I guess? 

I really like mangas and books (I love reading, (ノ≧∀≦)ノ ) and I watch some animes~ 

And I think that's... all, lol

Hi I am watching JOJO.  Currently on part 4 of the series that is airing right now.  If you decide to watch JOJO and want to talk about it.  I am here. 

Sorry late to said this, but welcome to Fuwanovel and hope you had good time here. For VN recommendation, I think if you into all age maybe Dangan Ronpa and the sequel would be good for you. Also Chaos Head and Steins Gate would be good too. For otome game, maybe Ozmafia would be your next otome VN. For last word, hope we meet often here.

13 hours ago, DarkZedge said:

On the spot I'll recommend : Tokyo Babel Coμ - Kuroi Ryuu to Yasashii Oukoku - and being a huge Innocent Grey fan : Cartagra ~Tsuki kurui no Yamai~ , Kara no Shoujo & Kara no Shoujo Ep2.

Some more for variety sake : Princess Evangile,  Noble ☆ Works  and Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai! with it's sequel of course Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai! S.

Whew those are just a few I'd recommend. If you end up picking one of these, I hope you enjoy it.:sachi:

asdf, so many Visual Novels to read Σ(・Д・)!? Tokyo Babel looks really interesting and has some amazing Voice Actors, so I really want to read it. Kara no Shoujo is other one that looks so good! I don't know much about it, but it looks like something I would like. The other ones I didn't heard of before, so I'll search them eventually. Thanks for the recommendations! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

12 hours ago, Nekolover said:

Hi I am watching JOJO.  Currently on part 4 of the series that is airing right now.  If you decide to watch JOJO and want to talk about it.  I am here. 

I still need to finish watching the Part 3, asdf. But sure, when I get to the Part 4 I would love to have someone to talk about it!

11 hours ago, Arcadeotic said:

Welcome to the forums, esteemed new user kumayu

Hope to see you around

Thanks! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
I'll try to be active, asdf.

11 hours ago, Lambda said:

Hey~ Welcome! Your icon/profile picture is cuute~ Do you play Touran? And who is Best Guy in Hakuouki? What otome games have you played so far~?

Thanks! And yeah, I play it! Not so much anymore, but I check it from time to time. 
Oh man, that is a hard question. My favorite is Okita Souji, but I think the best guy is Toudou Heisuke. His route is so good and he is such a fun and cute character, and I liked how he acted with the protag and how their relationship developed (♡´౪`♡)

Hmm, I played some mobile ones, from Voltage and NTT Solmare, but I didn't really like them. I played Amnesia, Hakuoki, OZMAFIA!!, the two Men of Yoshiwara games, Destiny's Princess, Nameless, Dandelion and some OELVN like Lads in Distress, Hustle Cat, How to take of your Mask and anxiously waiting for the full version of Spirit Parade (I played the DEMO) and Caramel Mokaccino. I'm trying to play some Japanese ones (Like Watashi no Real wa Juujitsu Shisugiteiru), but Japanese is kicking me in the ass ( ゚∀゚). I think that's all, lol~ Haven't played much since I only discovered this genre recently and now I'm in otomege hell, yaaay

11 hours ago, Dergonu said:

Welcome to the forum, nice to meet you :sachi: 

Thanks, nice to meet you too! ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

4 hours ago, Limerence_ said:

Welcome!

I'm also relatively new here, but it's nice to see a growing community. 

If you're looking for more VNs, Rewrite (also made by Key) and Root Double may be a good choice. 

Hope you enjoy your time here :sachi:

Thanks!

I already played Rewrite, I really liked it! I loved the "true" and Kotori routes~ and I'll check Root Double, I have a lot of friends who talked positively about this game, so I'm interested in it!

52 minutes ago, Fred the Barber said:

Welcome! I'd encourage you to make a VNDB page to facilitate conversation and recommendations. Hope you have a nice time here! :D

Thanks! Uuuh, I'll try to make one, it's just that I am really lazy when it comes to update this kinda of stuff, but I'll give it a shot ( ゚∀゚)~

EDIT:

Sorry late to said this, but welcome to Fuwanovel and hope you had good time here. For VN recommendation, I think if you into all age maybe Dangan Ronpa and the sequel would be good for you. Also Chaos Head and Steins Gate would be good too. For otome game, maybe Ozmafia would be your next otome VN. For last word, hope we meet often here.

Thanks, I hope so too~ I really want to play Danganronpa, but I don't have money right now to buy it ・゜・(ノД`) Steins;Gate I saw the anime and a lot of people said that the anime was better? Idk tho, I'll eventually try to play it ( ゚∀゚)

Welcome to the fuwa, sorry for the late greetingz been so absorbed in watching anime that the time just flew.

I don't read much though, cuz i'm not much of an intellectual, still on Katawa Shoujo myself.

Hope we can get along together and feel free to ask questions when you feel like it.

See ya and here's some Chaika.

Spoiler

1401129419105.jpg