Pqube localizing Steins;Gate 0, 2016, PS4/Vita, Preorders Up

Funyarinpa

7 minutes ago, Nosebleed said:

Well this is a nice surprise. I was going to play S;G 0 on PC in Japanese already, but knowing there's a chance for localization this early on is really good news.

What has Pqube done in the past though? All I saw on vndb was Blazblue which I never played.
Wouldn't want S;G to fall into the hands of some company that has no clue what they're dealing with.

They also published the original steins;gate, but translated by Reading steiner, though. 

This time, i think the translation is in intern by 5pb., and that's my biggest fear. 

15 hours ago, Kurisu-Chan said:

They also published the original steins;gate, but translated by Reading steiner, though. 

This time, i think the translation is in intern by 5pb., and that's my biggest fear. 

The steins;gate translation was basically the same across all platforms. That guy worked on the JAST version, too.

I don't think there's any reason to jump to conclusions about this right now.

Well I'm hyped. Now I just have to improve my economical situation so I can actually afford a PS4. Or hope it eventually gets released on PC. Whichever comes first.

Also I missed these news because I was too busy studying. Do you guys see what exams make you do? I should make a petition somewhere.:makina:

8 minutes ago, WinterfuryZX said:

A pstv is more than enough, there's no reason to purchase a ps4 just for steins gate 0, expecially if you have a small amount of money at your disposal, yes, the resolution should be a bit higher but if you have a good screen you probably won't notice it too much.

That's actually not a bad idea

I have a Vita so, here's to get 0 when it gets released! This is a hype for me, Steins;Gate for the win.:miyako: There were a few things in the game I felt were left unanswered, hope there are a few loose ends that will be tied up nicely. As well as the twists and turns that I just love about this game.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Funyarinpa said:

Quite a ways from "worldwide Spring", but I must say that the game looks great either way. Hyped.

Now all I need is Net High...

Yeah, I'm pretty excited for Root Letter, but still kinda hoped for something new. Oh well.

Chances for Net High suddenly took a dive after this E3 and I was even almost sure that it was coming :komari:

12 minutes ago, Funyarinpa said:

I still think that it's more a matter of when it comes over, seeing as the trophy list has been leaked already.

Well, maybe, though it still baffles me then that they took up literally three in-progress titles instead of so many already released ones. Not to mention how XSEED rarely ever picks up anything substantial (non-port) outside of E3 nowadays. The hope dies last though.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, WinterfuryZX said:

I'd prefer it to be out in a piracy-proof plaftorm like the PSVita for at least a year.

There's no reason to delay a port because of piracy.  You actually tend to maximize sales by launching on all platforms at once because that's when word of mouth and marketing is hitting all at once.

16 minutes ago, Eclipsed said:

Hold up y'all, PQube is unleashing dem limited edition S;G0!@#

http://www.siliconera.com/2016/08/19/steinsgate-0-amadeus-edition-comes-fairy-upa/

I missed out on their metal upa reg s;g edition, totally gonna nab this one for the fairy upa

e: FK, $79.99 FOR VITA?!@#@

It's $120 with shipping for US customers...

Too bad PQube keeps exclusivity and doesn't let local retailers sell it at reasonable prices.