Pqube localizing Steins;Gate 0, 2016, PS4/Vita, Preorders Up

Funyarinpa

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, novurdim said:

The game is now officially slated for November 25/29. There's also a somewhat interesting message from the main translator on the ps blog. 

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2016/10/28/japanese-visual-novel-steinsgate-0-gets-eu-release-date-new-trailer/

It's all good and interesting but what about PC? Are we still not a priority platform even after Steam?

1 hour ago, yorikbad said:

It's all good and interesting but what about PC? Are we still not a priority platform even after Steam?

PC port of S;G0 was released a few months after the PS4/Vita releases. Seeing as how, according to that blog post, the localization was a big project that took a very long time, the PC port was probably released too late for Pqube to transfer the localization to the PC build. Also, Pqube, AFAIK, does not own or license S;G's PC release so perhaps they don't have the right to any PC version, which would mean we're never getting S;G0 on PC in the West officially. All is speculation on my part.

13 minutes ago, Funyarinpa said:

PC port of S;G0 was released a few months after the PS4/Vita releases. Seeing as how, according to that blog post, the localization was a big project that took a very long time, the PC port was probably released too late for Pqube to transfer the localization to the PC build. Also, Pqube, AFAIK, does not own or license S;G's PC release so perhaps they don't have the right to any PC version, which would mean we're never getting S;G0 on PC in the West officially. All is speculation on my part.

I think 5pb. is going to release it on Steam, eventually.

16 minutes ago, Funyarinpa said:

Pretty sure SG 0 will be published on STEAM by 5pb themselves in about half a year, just like the first game. 

7 hours ago, novurdim said:

The game is now officially slated for November 25/29. There's also a somewhat interesting message from the main translator on the ps blog. 

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2016/10/28/japanese-visual-novel-steinsgate-0-gets-eu-release-date-new-trailer/

Thanks for the link! I would probably not have seen it otherwise, and I enjoyed the read.

• 4 weeks later...

Let's all take a moment to appreciate the fact that the game is now out in Europe.

Great.

Also worth noting how Steiner (one of the biggest SciADV fans in the west and a part of the first SG translation team) mentioned that 5pb's in-house translation turned out quite well and all worries were for naught. 

On 25/11/2016 at 7:46 PM, WinterfuryZX said:
Entrega el martes
En camino

yeah amazon espana finally shipped it.

Mine's also coming from Amazon ES, should have it at home today according to DHL tracking! (funny that shipping from Spain > Italy and Spain > Japan takes almost the same amount of time :wahaha:).

1 hour ago, WinterfuryZX said:

Reveal hidden contents

30578476694_dc8ece02e3_b.jpg

like... what?

meh... didn't like this... She did a very dangerous thing,

Reveal hidden contents

they didn't know what caused the wordline shift this time.

I hope this will be explained eventually.

Spoiler

I don't think I'm following what you're unhappy about. She doesn't know anything about a worldline shift; she wants to turn back time because she can thinks this isn't the way things were meant to be and she intends to fix it. Or are you saying Okabe should have stopped her, maybe tried to influence the content of the message, or something? I think of this scene as Resolved Kurisu (because she is in this scene) vs. Helpless Okabe (because that's his MO in Steins;Gate 0); I don't see any other way it could have gone.

Spoiler

Whelp, sorry, guess you're going to be dissatisfied. There's no further explanation coming.

I do remember now what you're talking about, though - that she can tell he was expecting to be on the other attractor field entirely because of the way he reacts to her being alive. I think the explanation for her actions is pretty rational, though: she knows things aren't the way they're supposed to be, and she intends to fix it by sending him back to the other attractor field. It's likely only strengthening the resolve she'd been holding for months, given she was rebuilding the PhoneWave (name subject to change).