Hellooooo

nfinite

nfinite joins the fray!

Hello FuwaNovellers, I've been lurking for a couple of days now and finally decided to register.

My journey in Japanese media started with Gundam Wing back in the Toonami days and it only got better from there. =)

I've played a number of VNs, but I can't say that I'm well versed in them at all.

I think my first one was Yume Miru Kusuri - I liked that it was overall a cathartic story, but quite dark and heavy in the middle.

Anywho, the main reason I stumbled upon this community was because I'm considering contributing to FTL.

I'm involved in some manga JP-EN translation, but the release pace is a bit slow, so I'm looking for other things to keep that portion of my brain going.

Since I'm not very familiar with recent VNs, I'm still scouting out what projects look interesting.

Looking forward to making some new friends =)

どうぞよろしく!

ようこそ!

More translators are always welcome, simply head over to the Fan Translation section and find a project you're interested in, and contact the people running it. You should probably be aware, but translating is a lot of work, so don't push yourself too hard and feel free to enjoy some of the already translated VNs.

Hope you enjoy your stay here.

hey

u could always find people looking for people, i give u that! there is no shortage of demand for translators. (except for some parts of TLWiki where they will tell u to piss off and call u a fag)

Ziddy is looking for translators for Oreimo2 on PSP if that interests you? http://notcliche.com/ziddy/

anyways , welcome

Thanks for the welcomes everyone =)

Welcome to Fuwanovel, glad to have you here. Hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

There are currently a few projects being advertised on the forums as well, you can check them out here: https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/forum/4-fan-translation-discussion-volunteer-talk/

Also you should register your skills here as well:

I'm thinking of lurking just a tad longer to get a feel for things (or that's just my excuse for being tentative) before diving in :unsure:

ようこそ!

More translators are always welcome, simply head over to the Fan Translation section and find a project you're interested in, and contact the people running it. You should probably be aware, but translating is a lot of work, so don't push yourself too hard and feel free to enjoy some of the already translated VNs.

Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Now I'm kind of nervous after hearing that :P I suppose it's a lot more text than I'm used to for one project...

hey

u could always find people looking for people, i give u that! there is no shortage of demand for translators. (except for some parts of TLWiki where they will tell u to piss off and call u a fag)

Ziddy is looking for translators for Oreimo2 on PSP if that interests you? http://notcliche.com/ziddy/

anyways , welcome

That does sound interesting; just wish I had a PSP :(

Welcome , hope you enjoy your stay.

you can always search some emulators for PSP .

Ah, that's a good point...

Man.. the last emulator I used was ZSNES... a long time ago.

Welcome aboard! Its good to have another translator around, there can never be enough of them, as long as they are good at it of course, hehe. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Hopefully I'll be on the good side of the spectrum ;)

Hi, I've translated some small VNs previously, and one point of advice I think is good is to translate something after you've already read it through. I haven't always done that. (You don't have to pick something new; even now there are games dating back over 10 years that still aren't translated.) Anyway, it seems like it makes the translation go better. Besides, you start translating something you haven't read yet, it could surprise you in an unpleasant way by starting out ok but then getting crappy later on, and then where are you?

Hey there, welcome to the forums. Out of curiosity, which manga TL were/are you involved in?

I've done most of the translations within the last ~ylear for Black Rock Scans (minus Anikoi and FukuNeko).

I'd probably pick Imawa no Kuni no Arisu, Kiba no Tabishounin, and Yuuyake Rocket Pencil as my favorites.

Hiya!!

Welcome to Fuwanovel!

Would you mine to teach us(I mean me) Japanese xD

I'm sure your skill will be useful here. lol

Haha, I'd be happy to answer simple questions! (I've still got a long way to go myself :P )