20 Questions: Waifu Edition

OriginalRen

Yesterday in TeamSpeak, Nosebleed and I ended up playing a custom version of 20 questions. I thought we could try it out on the forums, considering I haven't seen any version of this game being played for quite some time (if at all). It's pretty simple: think of a 2D Japanese animated character, male or female, and let others guess who you're thinking about. You get a combined total of 20 questions among all members in the thread. In addition to actual questions, each guess you make counts towards the total. The person who successfully guesses the character gets to take the role of choosing a character in the next round.

I'll start. Any questions asked will be copied and updated on this post to let you keep track of how many questions you have asked. Good luck!

Note: Questions should only be yes/no questions.

Round 1: Amatsukaze = 13 total questions

Current Round: Kiriririri

•  

21 minutes ago, solidbatman said:

Would I consider people that like her to have shitty taste?

Possibly.

21 minutes ago, Monmon said:

Have u ever use this character as your avatar?

Yes.

20 minutes ago, Nosebleed said:

Do you have a figure of it?

Yup.

16 minutes ago, john 'mr. customer' smith said:

just a question about the rules here, not meaning to add to the 20, but by 'not from an anime', do you mean not originally from an anime or has never been in one?

Exactly as you asked; the character is not from an anime, nor have they ever been in one.