Top 5 VN Heroines

VirginSmasher

6 minutes ago, VirginSmasher said:

Even if her after story route was shit in Majikoi S, her h scenes were great.

yeah they were. i love that one with her hair down.

5 minutes ago, CeruleanGamer said:

I first played Majikoi like 3-4 years ago and replayed it like a year ago, so.... it's been a while lol

darn. i was hoping youd go into the gallery, see the pic isnt there and have your mind blown.

Here is my list of my five favorite heroines:

1)  Tsukiyama Sena - Noble☆Works

777.jpg

2)  Irina Vladimirovna Putina - Osananajimi wa Daitouryou: My Girlfriend is the President

47168.jpg

3)  Shirakawa Kotori - Da Capo Series Plus Kotori Love Ex P

7355.jpg

4)  Suou Amane - Grisaia no Kajitsu Series

7613.jpg

5)  Kitamikado Ayaka- Princess Evangile Series

41475.jpg

All of the Visual Novel's in my list are fully English translated. There is one more heroine that I had a picture of on my computer, but I forget what her name is and what visual novel she is from. I will include the picture below, which is one of the best pictures I've ever seen in a visual novel.

2je4dw9.png

6 hours ago, Saggz said:

All of the Visual Novel's in my list are fully English translated. There is one more heroine that I had a picture of on my computer, but I forget what her name is and what visual novel she is from. I will include the picture below, which is one of the best pictures I've ever seen in a visual novel.

2je4dw9.png

Just right click the picture in Chrome and select "Search Google for image" awesome feature. She's from Imouto Paradise 2.

• 2 weeks later...

5.Sara Matsunaga

Spoiler

She was an interesting heroine.Mostly liked her because of her route though.

4.Amane Suou

Spoiler

Horny older girl with big boobs and a good back story? Sign me up!

3.Minagi Tohno

Spoiler

With no doubt,Air's best girl. Although she was overshadowed by the main heroine's story and the parts with Yukito,Michiru and her were very repetitive,she holds a special place in my heart.

2.Touka Oone

Spoiler

I thought Sachi was probably best girl when I was in the middle of Chapter 3,but the end of it improved my opinion of Touka a lot.
And because of her seeming like another bland and boring Tsundere at the beginning,I thought she was even worse.

1.Kurisu Makise

Spoiler

So,I thought whether to put Suzuha or Kurisu here,at the end I put Kurisu.She may have not been as badass as Suzuha but she was the genius who helped Okabe save everyone.
The true ending was the best.Especially the last few minutes.

4 hours ago, NukeExplodes said:

5.Sara Matsunaga

Reveal hidden contents

She was an interesting heroine.Mostly liked her because of her route though.

4.Amane Suou

Reveal hidden contents

Horny older girl with big boobs and a good back story? Sign me up!

3.Minagi Tohno

Reveal hidden contents

With no doubt,Air's best girl. Although she was overshadowed by the main heroine's story and the parts with Yukito,Michiru and her were very repetitive,she holds a special place in my heart.

2.Touka Oone

Reveal hidden contents

I thought Sachi was probably best girl when I was in the middle of Chapter 3,but the end of it improved my opinion of Touka a lot.
And because of her seeming like another bland and boring Tsundere at the beginning,I thought she was even worse.

1.Kurisu Makise

Reveal hidden contents

So,I thought whether to put Suzuha or Kurisu here,at the end I put Kurisu.She may have not been as badass as Suzuha but she was the genius who helped Okabe save everyone.
The true ending was the best.Especially the last few minutes.

I'm mixed on this list. Tohno actually is liked by somebody and then you put Touka, who I'm not a fan of, on here as well. Why you gotta confuse me?

22 minutes ago, onorub said:

- Off the top of my head:

5: Miyako (MajiKoi)

(...)

1: Kurisu (Steins Gate)

Great tastes :sachi:

About Miyako : normally, I'm not very fond of heroines with short hair and D+ or E+ Breasts. But she's so fascinating : funny (she's the queen of cynism and sarcasm), smart, loyal and badass. As said Mister George C. : "What Else ?" :ph34r:

About Kurisu : She's a genius, she's adorable when she's tsun- and She's cute when she's -dere... :illya: She's not in my TOP 5 but she's (probably) in my TOP 10 :mare:

5 hours ago, Canicheslayer said:

Great tastes :sachi:

About Miyako : normally, I'm not very fond of heroines with short hair and D+ or E+ Breasts. But she's so fascinating : funny (she's the queen of cynism and sarcasm), smart, loyal and badass. As said Mister George C. : "What Else ?" :ph34r:

Every heroine in Majikoi is great. Even the ones with shitty routes (Margit). Especially the original 5. You know the cast is good when 3 of them (Momoyo, Mayucchi, Miyako) can be in my top 10.

Yeah the cast in MajiKoi/Majikoi S is great (almost unbeatable). In my personal Hall of fame, only Miyako, Tsubame and Wanko (because of her memorable route) could be nominated (my top 10 or my top 20)...Even If I really like Mayucchi (She's funny and she's the perfect closet pervert) and, to a lesser extent, Momoyo :ph34r:

However, in my opinion, Margit is just a decent support character.

8 minutes ago, Canicheslayer said:

Yeah the cast in MajiKoi/Majikoi S is great (almost unbeatable). In my personal Hall of fame, only Miyako, Tsubame and Wanko (because of her memorable route) could be nominated (my top 10 or my top 20)...Even If I really like Mayucchi (She's funny and she's the perfect closet pervert) and, to a lesser extent, Momoyo :ph34r:

However, in my opinion, Margit is just a decent support character.

Margit was a fun character. It was weird to see her get a route. Too bad it was shit because I would've liked to see where they'd go with it

Just now, Canicheslayer said:

Maybe It's because I was too disappointed by Chris' Route....but Margit just left me indifferent :ph34r:

Chris' route was the weakest out of all of them in my opinion. It's just another spin on the heroine going against their own father/mother that I've seen done better in Grisaia...twice. That storyline has been done to death in visual novels. Despite that, it was still a good route, just not comparable to the others.

Here are my Top 5 VN Heroines:

5. Best escapism:

kikbtcag.jpg

Takabe Eri (Shusaku)

There is really nothing I can say about Eri without spoiling the integral twist of the game.
Just know that she is the reason to read this eroge. Especially if you are lonely and a degenerate.

4. Best tsundere:

chara_img03.png

Casty Rianoit (Ciel/Ar nosurge)

I actually bought the game for Ion, but Cass easily stole her place as my favorite Exa_Pico character after I got to know her better. This is pretty much the best interpretation of the modern tsundere trope I have ever seen. Everything about her behavior is just perfect. The tsun, the dere, the drama in between.
I hated me, the player, for messing with her love life. I cried manly tears while she was singing Re:Incarnation.
Sorry Ion, you may be the better waifu, but Cass is the better heroine (and has the better cosmosphere by far).

3. Best wife (sadly not your own):

11578.jpg

Asaka Reiko (Ushinawareta Rakuen)

Reiko is awesome because she doesn't love the protagonist. And although the protagonist has a crush on her, he does not try to netori her. Instead, he tries to understand why she loves her husband so much, so he can become a better man, a man she would like, a man worth of her attention. Wow, how not VN-like! Leave it to the 25 years old games to tell a great character-driven story, haha.

2. Best romance:

47010.jpg

Midou Yuuki (Shitai wo Arau)

I came for the gore, but stayed for the romance. Yuuki is one of the most "realistic" characters in a VN I had the pleasure of getting to know. If you want to characterize her, I guess she is a classic tsundere, but there is really much more to her. Her "tsun"-side really feels like a nurse who understands the responsibility she bears. Her "dere"-side really feels like a young woman in love.
I also really like how she is neither a little girl nor an old woman. Something which is surprisingly rare in VNs nowadays. I also like how she is a nurse but not a slut. Something which is surprisingly rare in VNs, too. In fact, Shitai wo Arau is the only hospital VN I know of where you can romance actual angels in white, not some nymphomaniacs.

1. The ultimate girlfriend character:

24432.jpg

Sanjou Anna (Kawarazaki-ke no Ichizoku 2)

She is everything a girlfriend should be. Can't really say much more without spoiling the game.

0. Mai waifu

Spoiler

kissen.png

Nepgear (mk2 Conquest route)

Nepgear is mai waifu. I luv her.
Mai waifu is the original Nepgear from Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2, not the derailed Nepgear since Hyperdimension Neptunia V (including the shitty remake).
Mai waifu is especially the Nepgear in the Conquest route. Oh, how I love her character development in this one!
Her character derailment since V is the reason why I now hate the Neptunia series although I absolutely love mk2. It really went only downhill after mk2. They raped my waifu in V and I will never forgive them for this crime.

On 12.1.2016 at 10:47 PM, Eclipsed said:

#1. Ionasal.kkll.Preciel

bonus points if you have her personality set to Sadistic.

I got the bonus points. Her laughing at slaughtered enemies is just too cute. :holo:

Waifus who are masochistic to you and sadistic to everyone else are just the best!

51 minutes ago, Tyrosyn said:

4. Best tsundere:

chara_img03.png

Casty Rianoit (Ciel/Ar nosurge)

I actually bought the game for Ion, but Cass easily stole her place as my favorite Exa_Pico character after I got to know her better. This is pretty much the best interpretation of the modern tsundere trope I have ever seen. Everything about her behavior is just perfect. The tsun, the dere, the drama in between.
I hated me, the player, for messing with her love life. I cried manly tears while she was singing Re:Incarnation.
Sorry Ion, you may be the better waifu, but Cass is the better heroine (and has the better cosmosphere by far).

Hahahaha, that's funny, Ion is the better heroine for me, while Cass is the better waifu :3

You described Cass PERFECTLY, btw +1. More tsundere lovers should play Ar Nosurge, if not just for Cass

And yeah, messing with her love life... I seriously had a life morale crisis when I told her "Thank you, and don't worry"

ZG2BMPk.jpg (960×544)

...Only to go for a certain Shurelia ending later 

Seriously, I felt like utter scum for doing that ._. it's legit the best WTF PLAYER?! moment ever.

• 1 month later...
On 12/01/2016 at 6:11 PM, Canicheslayer said:

1/ Isurugi Chie (Kira☆Kira)

chienee.jpg

Seriously, I don't really know why I love her. Probably because, she's very cute...and because I'm a Tsundere fan. Or is it because atheist characters are very uncommon ?:ph34r:

2/ Tohsaka Rin (Fate/Stay Night)

char_6578.jpg

Again I love Tsunderes. Morever I really love her design. Confession : I have a (big) weakness for witch/magician type :ph34r:

3/ Shiina Miyako (MajiKoi, MajiKoi S)

char_72815.jpg

She's smart, anticonfomist, very funny, tough and Loyal.

4/ Sion (Eden*)

20140822150030-1.jpg

She's the perfect balance between extreme genius and extreme cuteness. And she seems so fragile...I want to protect her :wub:

5/Thyme Mayumi (Really? Really! ; Shuffle!)

24322.jpg

Tsundere + Mischievous/Funny + Heterochromia = Killer combo.

It's official : Mayumi is dethroned by Ati (Sekien no inganock).

Sekien.no.Inganock.full.182739.jpg

Heterochromia Again :P I really enjoyed her behaviour (she's admirably complex) and, above all, her "relationship" with Gii :illya:

Edited by Canicheslayer

• 2 weeks later...

1 Kuu from Goshujin-sama Daisuki
    1574.jpg

why oh why could there not have been a route devoted just to her?

2 Sakaki Yumiko from Grisaia

Sakaki Yumiko

Is it wrong of me to hope that one of the two sequels shows her being bitten by a cat?

3 Yume from Hoshizora no Memoria

Ototsu Yume

4 Hanako from Katawa Shoujo

Ikezawa Hanako

It was a close run thing between her and lilly but...

5 Fujinami Tomoko Canvas 2

Fujinami Tomoko

honorable mention  Matsushima Michiru from Grisaia

Matsushima Michiru

she deserves an honorable mention not because I like her or her route, if anything could have made Grisaia any better it would been swapping her route for one with the principal, but because of what she brings to grisaia. Of all the Deres the only truly unpleasant one is the tsun so watching five of the most entertaining characters in any VN torment one ruthlessly was a true joy and her SM and self defense scenes with Makina, while not quite my favorite in the whole VN, are definitely up there.