Top 5 VN Heroines

VirginSmasher

3 minutes ago, DarkZedge said:

I know, i don't know what was that direction they chose with over sexualizing Ran like that...annoying..., it was a shame it was only top 5, you made it difficult since i left out some that i love like Momoyo from Hoshizo or Michiru & Satsuki From KoiChoco , Ayaka From Princess Evangile, Nagisa From Koisuru Natsu and more. no fair xD

Hey. I had to limit quite a bit as well. Once I read more, this list will be more difficult to make.

6 minutes ago, VirginSmasher said:

Hey. I had to limit quite a bit as well. Once I read more, this list will be more difficult to make.

Well the positive side to this is that there are far too many great Heroines in VN's  which is awesome! and of course, the more we read the more characters we love or hate, a sad truth

20 minutes ago, VirginSmasher said:

That's weird. I thought Sakura's route was boring and I absolutely hated Rin's route. I still love both of them in the original VN.

/me shrugs

Sakura's route was just sweet, and I found Rin's hilarious. Both (especially Rin) had tangible character growth, which I also appreciated. The only thing I hated was the final mini-route, cause it was so unnecessary.

Rin's route is a lot of fun, simply because it executes the good parts of Edelweiss's weirdness properly. 

Sakura's on the other hand... It had all the parts and tools to be good and I really like the setup with the bet and the cute stuff later. But somehow, it just didn't work out. I needed a little more than what I got.

1 hour ago, VirginSmasher said:

Honestly, seeing all these heroines from non TLed visual novels is making me want to actually use a text hooker for once, even if it isn't great.

text hookers arent so bad. i mean theyre bad but not as bad as you would think. if you have a bit of knowledge in understanding spoken japanese and whats going on in the situation, its pretty easy understanding exactly whats going on. mostly. there are some vns that can be just unreadable but for the most part, its passable. the way i see it is, we have very limited tl vns and they have seemingly unlimited untranslated vn's. if you love vns and want to have more and dont have time to learn the language from scratch, go the text hooker route.

1 hour ago, mitchhamilton said:

text hookers arent so bad. i mean theyre bad but not as bad as you would think. if you have a bit of knowledge in understanding spoken japanese and whats going on in the situation, its pretty easy understanding exactly whats going on. mostly. there are some vns that can be just unreadable but for the most part, its passable. the way i see it is, we have very limited tl vns and they have seemingly unlimited untranslated vn's. if you love vns and want to have more and dont have time to learn the language from scratch, go the text hooker route.

And how exactly do you learn Japanese from text hookers? I just know it translates the game for you (not amazingly, as if any machine translation will be amazing).

Let's start a war, shall we?

5. Nemu Manaka (Euphoria)

When I completed her route I felt it was complete. Seriously somehow I love how she acts and when the story progresses I can't like what I see. it is not the typical heroine you may like.

4. Nanjou Ran (Sengoku Rance)

Her route was really interesting and I really liked it. The difficulty of clearing a lot of things with her house (if I recall correctly) is something I like more. She got purple hair too. 

3. Komachi Tsugumi (Ever17)

Don't hate on me Funya. But she is one of my favorites. I liked her route and thanks to some circumstances I consider her one of my favorites.

2. Fujibayashi Kyou (Clannad)

She is my favorite from Clannad. 

1. Tohsaka Rin (Fate series)

Hands down my favorite. 

But for a conclusion. I have a hard time picking a favorite. This is heavy influenced by my current state of mind. There is only Rin which is constant on these lists. I can't decide on a favorite. They are more like favorites at the moment. I don't have a waifu and I will probably never have one either.

erm... i would say saya (from saya no uta) in first place... i dont realy know why ,i thinks that's because  saya is the perfect mix of cuteness,childish innocence and cruelty ,even if she is a monster and all that's stuff.( well,it might be weird but sometimes she remind me my girlfriend... (dont know if i must be scared or not :v ). it's also cause this vn was my first,and i realy loved the story, the way urobuchi completly get rid of any notion of manicheism ,the fact that it scare you not because the graphic and what theyre are doing is particularly horrible but because  you feel disgusted of being able to enjoy what saya and fuminori are doing...also it's because it's the first "romance " story that was able to make me sad, i fellt terrible  when i saw the endig.

the others would be tojiko from kara no shoujo(even if i dont realy know what she look like), because she is  hilarious sometimes ,can say stupid or clever things in the same conversation,completly out of the blue ,and she's  endearing (correct me if i'm wrong in the way a said it... ) her murder was quite a shock :v  ;makina  from grisaia no kajitsu ( the two deifferents ends of her route were the best of the game in my opinion + she is totally spaced out ,saying things unrelated to the topics, falling alsleep in the middle of nowhere...  ) saber from fate stay night (plus i realy liked her in fate zero,it's not the char herself who is important,but her fate ,trapped in a infinte loop,shearching for something she could never reach ,clinging to an ideal wich is in fact inexistent ,it bring almost to philosophical refelxion 'bout the notion of heroism) and ilya ,fate stay night to (well,she's the third loli in this reply,isn't it too much? ) o ... , her childish side is fun and touching, and remind me saya in a way...)

1 hour ago, VirginSmasher said:

Finally, some more Mayucchi love.

I only finished that blue haired girl route, but it was ages ago, so don't really remember details. But what I do remember is the fact, that Mayucchi was shy, easily embarassed(?) and nothing more about it. What is it with her, why she has that much of love from community?

7 minutes ago, Vorathiel said:

I only finished that blue haired girl route, but it was ages ago, so don't really remember details. But what I do remember is the fact, that Mayucchi was shy, easily embarassed(?) and nothing more about it. What is it with her, why she has that much of love from community?

whats not to love about this?

RbpS2Ut.jpg

her awkwardness makes her very funny. she has a great route. kind of like shino's where she makes a hard decision for herself, the difference is she does it on her own. i just believe she a great character with a great arc

1 hour ago, mitchhamilton said:

whats not to love about this?

RbpS2Ut.jpg

her awkwardness makes her very funny. she has a great route. kind of like shino's where she makes a hard decision for herself, the difference is she does it on her own. i just believe she a great character with a great arc

Why arent you honest with yourself at least.

That.

Ass.

1 minute ago, CeruleanGamer said:

Mmm I just noticed after all this time playing Majikoi but I can actually see her panties. lol

Also Naoe is always in heaven during h-scenes with Mayuzumi because he's an ass-man.

you never noticed that? its one of the first things most people see. i bet you also didnt know that this specific pic isnt located in the cg gallery. the more you know.

i was in heaven with Naoe since.... well you probably guessed it by now.