Free Relationship Advice

B0X0R

If you want to feel the sensation of groping one, for starters try filling a ballon with water and hold it in your hands. That's how jiggly they are.

...You've done it?

I mean, I know Ren has. But you have?

Yes, I actually have. But that's not the real deal. I tried groping on a real, natural, and a lively one at that, and payed the price.

But man oh man, it was soft. No regrets!:sachi:

If you want to feel the sensation of groping one, for starters try filling a ballon with water and hold it in your hands. That's how jiggly they are.

...You've done it?

Yes, I actually have. But that's not the real deal. I tried groping on a real, natural, and a lively one at that, and payed the price.

That's at least one fuwan with a restraining order

...You've done it?

If they say "NOOooo!". It just means they are shy. -Eroge experience.

...You've done it?

If they say "NOOooo!". It just means they are shy. -Eroge experience.

It's obvious she wants more :makina:

I mean it's always like that in eroge, and everybody knows that eroge are totally true when it come to relationship :illya: 

How do I introduce myself and hold a conversation?

Take advantage of opportunity's and just go with the flow.

Are there any women who would tolerate my constant Monty Python references? 

Surprisingly yes. There are woman who can handle the Python.

Will I really become a magician when I hit my 30s?

Nope. That's just an urban legend to make you feel better about keeping your V card. In all honesty, don't worry about it. You'll lose it when the time cums.

Is there anyways I could charm my teacher so she would let me skip the monthly quizzes?

Show more skin.:makina:

How to touch boobs

With your hands. Honestly when in the heat of the moment, just go for it, trust me, they won't mind, ( so long as they are into it).

How to make a waifu out of my gf?

Just start calling her your Waifu. Then stand back and watch her transform!

I told this girl I liked I wanted to cum inside her if  we got to have sex. she didn't respond. I take that as a yes?

Take it as a NOOooo!

How many years should one wait for this "opportunity" and how does one know that this "opportunity" is available? Does this "opportunity" have a certain smell or flashing lights? Does a choice screen pop up when this "opportunity" arrives?

I told this girl I liked I wanted to cum inside her if  we got to have sex. she didn't respond. I take that as a yes?

dude, I think you have a problem with this sex thing and how it works.

dude, I think you have a problem with this sex thing and how it works.

i might just have to stick to the bunny ranch

How many years should one wait for this "opportunity" and how does one know that this "opportunity" is available? Does this "opportunity" have a certain smell or flashing lights? Does a choice screen pop up when this "opportunity" arrives?

You have friends right? Whenever they ask you to hang out, go hang out. Or if they are the reclusive type, ask them to hang out with you.

You have friends right? Whenever they ask you to hang out, go hang out. Or if they are the reclusive type, ask them to hang out with you.

I did have friends once. I now have a friend. The rest are people.

What do boobs feel like? :makina:

I would also like to know, for... uhhh... a friend :holo:

They are quite soft true, they feel like a soft, round, water bed made of flesh that emits warmth.

Grab that friend and go out into the world. Go and explore! See what the world is hiding from you two.

Grab that friend and go out into the world. Go and explore! See what the world is hiding from you two.

You give shit advice.

You give shit advice.

That's why it's free.