The Kaguya is Always Right Foundation "Chat and Ask Us Anything" Thread

Kaguya

If Kitty Dukakis was raped and murdered, would you support the death penalty

Wanna play Drift Girls then? :D

I want more people to join in my obsession...

Dunno. I'll download it some time in the future and give it a try.

Which is the best pokémon? And why is Oshawott?

Never played pokemon. I did do one moemon nuzlocke with some fuwa friends, though. I remember I had a pretty ralts, so the best pokemon is that one.

Let's go with this. There are two big worms and one of them is rumored to grant any wish. Now, one always tells the truth and one always tells lies. You may ask them only one question to figure out which is the magical worm. What do you ask?

Oh, I remember doing a similar one a few years ago, with two doors leading to freedom or death, a guard that always lies and a guard that always tells the truth. I think the answer to that one was asking one guard "If I asked what door lead to freedom, what door would the other guard point to?", which created a situation where both of them would point towards the death door and you could just walk away.

I think you can do the same with the worms? "If I asked which one of you grants wishes, what would the other worm say?"

If I ask the truth worm, they'd tell me honestly that the other worm would say the fake one grants wishes.

If I ask the falsity worm, they'd tell me fakely that the other worm would say they're the one that grants wishes. 

...If it were me, I'd probably just run from the giant talking worms, though. 

Will I ever get to 500 posts so I can get an honest-to-goodness bestowed-upon-me title?

And I need a new avatar. Suggestions?

Sure, 500 is no biggie. And I can't give you an image now, doing this on mobile and it'd be too much of a hassle. 

But you hate modern tsunderes...oh wait, i also hate modern tsunderes. 

Is there anyone that doesn't hate modern tsunderes?  : P

Since I don't remember your answer to this one, how did you discover VNs?  What were your first impression of them?

What type of music do you like?

Aaaaand finally, if you had to pick one movie to watch for the rest of your life, what would it be?

But you hate modern tsunderes...oh wait, i also hate modern tsunderes. 

1- Is there anyone that doesn't hate modern tsunderes?  : P

2- Since I don't remember your answer to this one, how did you discover VNs?  What were your first impression of them?

3- What type of music do you like?

4- Aaaaand finally, if you had to pick one movie to watch for the rest of your life, what would it be?

1- Probably, yes.

2- Watch Fate. Someone in the subs put a reference to tsukihime. Watch tsukihime anime. People in the comments bash it as hell and say the eroge is much better. Watch the entirety of Tsukihime (minus H scenes) on youtube. Learn VNs are gamey-things you install. Download Fate. Aw yus.

Incidentally, the first thing I "read" after fate was "Little my maid" or something like that. Loved that eroge at the time, lol.

3- Touhou remixes. A buncha them. Lots of jp music in general, too. Some classical as well, but not that much.

4- Barry Lindon.

1- Do you think rush decks are for cancer newbs and control decks are for pros?

2- Do you think the existence of justicar is legal? 

3- How much would one pay to get a wallet warrior deck?

4- Did you pay any money in hearthstone?

5- Finally , who's your fav waifu in fate series?

1- No. Consistent, optimal aggro play is as impressive as optimal control play. Aggro has a lower skill requirement, so it gets that rep, but you can be a proud face hunter more skillful than a buncha control warrior scrubs.

2- Yep, it's an integral part of some of my decks, after all.

3- None, though I've been playing since beta. If you just wanna buy it right away, I dunno.

4- Yep, to buy Magni and a couple of packs here and there. 

5- After playing Fate, my waifu was Sakura. After watching Fate/Zero, my waifu was still Sakura. After playing Extra, my waifu was Tamamo... And after playing CCC, my waifu went right back to being Sakura. Sakura is love, Sakura is life. She's also the only heroine in Stay Night I didn't wanna brutally murder with my own hands.

5- After playing Fate, my waifu was Sakura. After watching Fate/Zero, my waifu was still Sakura. After playing Extra, my waifu was Tamamo... And after playing CCC, my waifu went right back to being Sakura. Sakura is love, Sakura is life. She's also the only heroine in Stay Night I didn't wanna brutally murder with my own hands.

Why do you hate Saber?  T-T

Why do you hate Saber?  T-T

You know I love submissive, servant type heroines, right?

Think of my pleasure when I heard the whole "I'll be your sword" speech... To then be confronted with a bunch of moral nagging and knight bs. I always disliked heroines like her- really, really disliked them. Then she goes as far as fooling me. Screw Saber.

That said, I don't hate Saber. I just dislike her. The one I hate is Rin, lol.

Who's the best saber?

Suzuka Gozen would be the best if she had more time in Fox Tail.... I gotta go with Nero, though.