The Kaguya is Always Right Foundation "Chat and Ask Us Anything" Thread

Kaguya

Do you believe in the Holy Pyaa!? :pyaa: 

Probably not.

Which Touhou game is the best, in your humble opinion? :3

Screw the nostalgia people, ZUN is getting better at what he does by the year. Legacy of Lunatic Kingdom. 

A simple question. Crunchy or Creamy?

Crunchy.

What is the one theme that will turn you off of a VN? By theme, I mean topic or component of the story itself, not anything to do with shit writing or an unfavoured art style.

My dislikes are generally focused on character personalities. I dislike self-insert protagonists, I dislike most tsundere heroines, I dislike moe blobs (though a moe blob slowly becoming a decent character can be pretty charming)... I'm pretty tolerant with story themes in general.

And before I forget, you have one of the cutest avatars in fuwa.

What is the one theme that will turn you off of a VN? By theme, I mean topic or component of the story itself, not anything to do with shit writing or an unfavoured art style.

does moe slice of life count

If it does, yeah, I'm not fond of moege, barely read 'em.

Should I bother reinstalling Love Live on my Android tablet, knowing full well I'll have to start all over again... and likely find a backdoor way to play it since it's a rooted device and K-Lab hates rooted devices?

Probably not. I thought I'd start playing it again, but I'm just playing Unity-chan's action shooting instead, lol.

Should I bother reinstalling Love Live on my Android tablet, knowing full well I'll have to start all over again... and likely find a backdoor way to play it since it's a rooted device and K-Lab hates rooted devices?

Probably not. I thought I'd start playing it again, but I'm just playing Unity-chan's action shooting instead, lol.

Sounds good! No distracting my Drift Girls racing then! :D

Racing got nothing over mega-man with moe girls. Probably better than love live, though.

What do you think about the current positions about how the whole situation involving ISIS and other nations may be caused my more reasons than the classical "imperialism" and that in fact it's a huge and difficult human problem that can only be solved by platonian postures and by wiseness from our lord and savour Archimedes?

...Do you like people?

What do you think about the current positions about how the whole situation involving ISIS and other nations may be caused my more reasons than the classical "imperialism" and that in fact it's a huge and difficult human problem that can only be solved by platonian postures and by wiseness from our lord and savour Archimedes?

...Do you like people?

1- All I know is that everything is the US's fault. And that Australians are jerks.

2- I love everything.

Racing got nothing over mega-man with moe girls. Probably better than love live, though.

But Drift Girls has racing and waifus!