Hello community!

Zidan209

Hello all, i just signed up yesterday. I m glad that i found some visual novel corner on the internet like this!

I m very interested in visual novels since i played my first one... and i was just looking everywhere for something like this, and i finnaly found!

Hope i ll have a good time here!

what's your fav vn? 

Everlasting summer, but nobody knows that one :P

you'll be surprised, it's a really well known OELVN or ORLVN (?) in this case  :P 

So u know that one? ))

yep :P most here on fuwa already played it (I think), I still have some routes to do and I don't rate any vn until i complete it 100% 
btw if you don't it yet I recommend you to create an account on vndb, it comes really handy.

what's your fav vn? 

Everlasting summer, but nobody knows that one :P

you'll be surprised, it's a really well known OELVN or ORLVN (?) in this case  :P 

So u know that one? ))

yep :P most here on fuwa already played it (I think), I still have some routes to do and I don't rate any vn until i complete it 100% 
btw if you don't it yet I recommend you to create an account on vndb, it comes really handy.

I haven t gone through all the routes yet too, but if u haven t finished some certain endings, u can prepare for some kind of depression and tears.

I know vndb, but didn t do the effort to create acc there, but i might do in future