g-maou on question

sorasos

Just to make this clear, the mentioning of the other guy at the end is not thrown in for some random ntr tension, its an one-sided misunderstanding on Kyousuke's part.

The ending is supposed to cause the reader to consider the possibility that Haru had moved on from the past and get the readers to take on a more realistic outlook on the situation. That is why at first, Kyousuke does not even believe that the child could be his child and mentions the other guys name. Also, Kyousuke wants her to move on with her life and not be associated with a murderer like himself and this further causes him to deny the existence of his child. This misunderstanding builds tension by telling us that maybe it won't be a love story ending that we all expected.

However, all of this is cleared up as soon as the little girl calls Kyousuke "daddy" and this sudden release of tension is probably what the writer was aiming for. After this point, we realize that Haru's feelings have not changed over the last eight years and the proof is in the fact that little girl recognizes Kyousuke as her father even though they are meeting for the first time.

Also, Haru is not so fucking weak that she has to rely on other people to live her life. She is a strong, independent women that stays true to her beliefs so there is no way that there could be ntr in the first place. 

Edited by Bastian77

thank you for your anwer I misunderstood i guess

from my perspective Kyousuke is in jail during 8 year without counting arrest. Haru daugther have seven years. The timing is rude

Haru truly love kyousuke but she undertood its will. Haru don't want give up on him. she alone is not enough for bring back Kyousuke. she take decision offer the only thing than can save him a family

I already explained that to someone (Stormwolf probably). You seems read in rush or dunno. It is clear that he is the one, no one else. And there is radio drama 2CD exist, I heard it cover the events in years inbetween.

Girl name in spoiler.

Her name is Kiyomi.

Why? Here is some text from the game:

Nevertheless, Kiyomi died. She was only fifteen months old. She passed on a peaceful day, one heavy with the traces of the coming spring.

And last one from the ending:

And then, when Haru told him the name of his daughter, the powdery snow suddenly came to a halt. Almost as if it were a harbinger for an early spring.

Seems all match. Anyway I cannot think of any other name which could be so important to him, and actually whole story is based on the fact that his sister died, if not that - all the story would probably never happen, as this was the turning point for the main characters.

I already explained that to someone (Stormwolf probably). You seems read in rush or dunno. It is clear that he is the one, no one else. And there is radio drama 2CD exist, I heard it cover the events in years inbetween.

Hidden Content

Yeah, I was going to attempt to pull this quote from somewhere, but since I'm so damn lazy I didn't.  This one really should be in spoiler territory though. Though that's my take on it.