Kaguya's Fuwa Fanfics - Discussion

Kaguya

FUUUHHHH

let her rot!@$

Wouldn't a tsundere nee-chan be weird?

Though I'm afraid I'll never actually write tsuntsun moments for you, so there's that.

There are too many hardships when it comes to writing about how we locked away some super powerful character and why, given her strength and the fact we've got brainwashing magic, we're bothering to lock her away in the first place, so I just made your sister a weakling. 

As far as powerlevels go, you should be able to destroy a whole city in today's world with one use of yours, by the way. 

Compared to that, Nimbus would be building-level. Able to down a skyscraper 'n all. 

Yuki has a bunch of gimmicks and no fighting skills. Only person in the world that can cast teleport, knowns mind-reading, can turn invisible and is apt at brainwashing - Brainwashing magic is a hard, arduous ritual that can take from days to months, depending on the will and power of the person being mind controlled, by the way. Though suggestion magic is significantly easier and can achieve similar effects. 

Aaand that's enough infodumping for now. 

New chapter out. Though this one is dubious and most likely not part of the main story. Y'all get to decide on that, actually. It's vastly different from the feel of the first chapter, lol.

If it does become part of the main story, it'll pass through some editing and double in size. Otherwise, wait for a full chapter soonish.

This did give me a good laugh

10/10 

It feels much more comedy than chuuni so if you make this canon, will this lead to more comedy sessions than chuuni in the main story? 

Also I, for one, don't really like the otaku becoming a badass guy in another world so I don't really like it that much. 

10/10 

It feels much more comedy than chuuni so if you make this canon, will this lead to more comedy sessions than chuuni in the main story? 

Also I, for one, don't really like the otaku becoming a badass guy in another world so I don't really like it that much. 

It'd follow typical VN progression, actually. With comedy softening introductions, development and infodumping then gradually fading as the plot thickens and things get super serious.

10/10 

It'd follow typical VN progression, actually.

I don't think I fancy the idea that much 

It kinda feels so much different from the first chapter and I feel that if we go down this path, it won't turn out nice. 

I might be wrong thou

I find it ridiculous that Flutterz isn't called Flutty.

Anyway, it was nice. Though if you make that part of canon, the idea of 'this all being a dream' should stick or something, unless NB's a nutcase. If it's just like extra chapters for fun or something, then it's alright. No problem if you make it something like a sidestory too. I wouldn't mind some comedy in the main storyline too, given that there are some characters whose personalities are fun ones.

Well when you said that post/like count was power level, I was expecting something like this.  NB is overpowered enough to be in the godly dimension, and without doing anything already gathers women around him.

I wonder how this will end up.  This is entirely 10/10 entertainment right now, and even if this isn't canon, NB being an OP genre savvy protagonist means she can literally fuck with the world.  I wonder if she can bend reality.

ten/10 would read again. Nosebleed can make for an interesting perspective in the story, I'm all for keeping him. And lucky Ten got a spotlight, when's my turn ;-;

Not but seriously, was gud. It's rather alarming that we're like one chapter in and we already have what might be considered "filler episodes", but eh, they work when they're done well, and this was so. Keep it coming Kaguya ^_^

And the award for most alarming use of the word "literally" goes to... Abyssal Monkey! Congratulations!

Don't forget that "literally" literally means "figuratively" now. :Teeku:

But it's not?  I wouldn't put it past NBs power level to cause the earth to become a spirit being, a female one, and copulate with it. 

Literally means exactly as read in this case, literally. 

In case we go with this and NB is the protag, he'll have most of his powers sealed at the beginning of the story.

If we don't, he'll just be some eldritch being that's been asleep for billions of years in some desolate corner of the universe where no life can exist but his own.

In case we go with this and NB is the protag, he'll have most of his powers sealed at the beginning of the story.

If we don't, he'll just be some eldritch being that's been asleep for billions of years in some desolate corner of the universe where no life can exist but his own.

this is his obligatory social activity before retreating into his dungeon for another hundred years.

let's not then

And the award for most alarming use of the word "literally" goes to... Abyssal Monkey! Congratulations!

Don't forget that "literally" literally means "figuratively" now. :Teeku:

But it's not?  I wouldn't put it past NBs power level to cause the earth to become a spirit being, a female one, and copulate with it. 

Literally means exactly as read in this case, literally. 

That it might be intentional is literally what I was afraid of.

The second idea sounds better. Just make NBs dream of becoming a super idol real. He'll be the Cthulhu of the series who people worship. And occasionally siphon/chanel the power of. As it stands, the idea of post/like count as power would basically exclude NB from being anything other than a curbstomp protagonist. He would break the scales instead of tip them. 

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, hitoribocchi said:

:kosame: I wanted to be by your side, Kosaki.

Hope you liked your character's appearance, it won't be relevant for a little while from now on (though you're still important in the grand scheme of things, which is more than most people have!)