Kaguya's Fuwa Fanfics - Discussion

Kaguya

Wait, you're encouraging me?

I can't wait 'till I ironically kill you off in the story while I encourage you here.

Of course, best samurai. <3

Chances are I'll suffer the same fate as my DnD character; turning from a legitimate figure into comic relief. 

As y'all know, english is my second language and I'm not particularly good at it, so I'm looking for an editor.

I'll write the series regardless of editing, but proper english is important for this type of thing.

I'll edit if you want.

Welp, power level based on posts?

Time to said goodbye to low level scrub who can't even get a title then :sachi: 

Also, the prologue is enough to get me hyped, need moar :rimu: 

No worries. You can do 54 more posts in a day!

There's a lot of threads to necro out there. Though I can't guarantee your immunity against messages from mods...

In this universe your powerlevel is directly related to your post/like count, so... Take a guess. 

Eeeeeh?  Do I get some hermit benefits for being an old quiet member?

Now that I'm writing the chapter, you get the benefit of being a relevant and interesting character~

There's a lot of threads to necro out there. Though I can't guarantee your immunity against messages from mods...

You're 100% getting banned.

As y'all know, english is my second language and I'm not particularly good at it, so I'm looking for an editor.

I'll write the series regardless of editing, but proper english is important for this type of thing.

Wot, your English is on an Author's level. I'd be more confident if I were you, there are a lot more people here that could use an editor :P

this universe your powerlevel is directly related to your post/like count, so... Take a guess. 

Welp, I'm rekt

Wot, your English is on an Author's level. I'd be more confident if I were you, there are a lot more people here that could use an editor :P

this universe your powerlevel is directly related to your post/like count, so... Take a guess. 

Welp, I'm rekt

I'm fairly confident I can hold normal conversations, but I'm not too sure on writing chuuni... Much less the type of chuuni I'm trying to pull off here. 

To say I'm interested in seeing where this goes would be an understatement. 

After reading the second part- DAAAAAAYUM this is a lot better than I expected. You just raised my expectations pretty high there Kaguya, you better match em 

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Thanks a lot~ 

I think psycho lolis are my specialty. Haha.

Whats this, Kaguya is a Royalty? :pyaa: Does it meant Kaguya vs NB-senpai showdown is imminent?! \ :pyaa: /

Hint, hint, royalty status is related to forum permissions. 

If you guys are interested in not missing updates, you can follow the blog, by the way~

Heyyy...that's a great ide-

.....never mind :vinty:

Also, Mercenary and Royalty is done.

Rebels is next maybe?

Heyyy...that's a great ide-

.....never mind :vinty:

Also, Mercenary and Royalty is done.

Rebels is next maybe?

Don't worry I once had 85+ posts in one day :sachi: 

... why is this so great? Why am I legitimately getting hyped? xD

If the powerlevel takes into account likes as well, then I might not be as screwed as I thoug- ... *looks at his post/like count*

... So ded. :wahaha: I hope I have some kind of allies. xD

To a certain extent, likes are worth more than posts. Kinda. Even if they weren't, you'd be better off than most. 

And yes, you'll have some allies. 

I need to find a way to infodump all the "magic and how it works" thingy. Thought about just posting it here, but that's totally cheating and probably not a good idea.

Ultimately, I decided that characters and their motivations in the story were more important than fight scenes now, so I'm just delaying it until god-knows-when, since I have a ton of characters to cover. If I'm lucky, I'll be able to explain everything through tidbits here and there during the character introductions and development - /yay for lousy writing!

... why is this so great? Why am I legitimately getting hyped? xD

If the powerlevel takes into account likes as well, then I might not be as screwed as I thoug- ... *looks at his post/like count*

... So ded. :wahaha: I hope I have some kind of allies. xD

Only if you accept Amamiya as your ultimate goddess, rather than Satomura. :sachi:

so I'm just delaying it until god-knows-when, since I have a ton of characters to cover. If I'm lucky, I'll be able to explain everything through tidbits here and there during the character introductions and development - /yay for lousy writing!

This looks like it's heading in the direction most could-have-been-great-works have gone... Unlimited hiatus works :c

On the other hand, if ya can keep things at a good quality, we can wait a bit. And if you think there are too much characters, you can just make a list of the ones that are going to be in this story and leave out others for one to come or something. I do prefer honesty over ambiguity, and even from a reader's perspective, keeping track of a crap load of characters is hard. So do what you feel you must, and fear not our judgement O great Kaguya. We're a community of VN readers after all, our writing standards are pretty low

tumblr_n989jaDKzT1rhnjijo1_r1_500.gif