Holy shit it's cold.

Justin579

It's 42 Fahrenheit in my country, everyones walking around dressing up like its about to snow. Everyone looks at me weird for having wearing short shirts and short pants. ITS NOT COLD HERE, I WANT MORE COLD.

i haven't wore pants in years. Last time was like 3 years because I had jury duty and before that MAybe 10+ years? I don't even own any 

It's 42 Fahrenheit in my country, everyones walking around dressing up like its about to snow. Everyone looks at me weird for having wearing short shirts and short pants. ITS NOT COLD HERE, I WANT MORE COLD.

This sounds exactly like me, except I'm more extreme.

I walk around campus while it's snowing in a T shirt and cargo shorts.  Kids walk by me looking at me like I'm fucking crazy.  I give them the cocky arrogant grin back at them and watch them shirk away.  It's actually incredibly amusing to see them view me as an extraterrestrial alien.  I giggle about it all the damn time.

It's just as amusing when it's raining.  Because I never carry an umbrella, they give me obtuse looks.  I should really come up with a shitty one liner somehow incorporating bad math puns about making frowns into smiles.  Once I say it I would push their cheeks upwards, give them a psychopathic smile and hop skiddley doo away, leaving them utterly baffled.

I really wish I could see the snow ever .Here is very hot outside that no rain for months.

Same here. Though I'll probably shiver to death if it snows here. I can't even last with only the air conditioner on.

Here, we experience temperatures from 30 degrees Celsius to 35 degrees Celsius daily. Gotta love the tropical climate.

I really wish I could see the snow ever .Here is very hot outside that no rain for months.

Same here. Though I'll probably shiver to death if it snows here. I can't even last with only the air conditioner on.

Here, we experience temperatures from 30 degrees Celsius to 35 degrees Celsius daily. Gotta love the tropical climate.

Also, even in winter, me being optimistic here is still more than 23 Cº all day .The least I've ever seen was 15 Cº for you to have a notion.

Also, even in winter, me being optimistic here is still more than 23 Cº all day .The least I've ever seen was 15 Cº for you to have a notion.

Git gud, son.

We don't even have a winter season. Though if you could call the Christmas season that, then heh.

But really now. The lowest it reaches here is probably, what, 26 degrees Celsius? I don't even know.

This sounds exactly like me, except I'm more extreme.

I walk around campus while it's snowing in a T shirt and cargo shorts.  Kids walk by me looking at me like I'm fucking crazy.  I give them the cocky arrogant grin back at them and watch them shirk away.  It's actually incredibly amusing to see them view me as an extraterrestrial alien.  I giggle about it all the damn time.

It's just as amusing when it's raining.  Because I never carry an umbrella, they give me obtuse looks.  I should really come up with a shitty one liner somehow incorporating bad math puns about making frowns into smiles.  Once I say it I would push their cheeks upwards, give them a psychopathic smile and hop skiddley doo away, leaving them utterly baffled.

When it snows here I usually wear gloves, just so I can play with the snow. Other then that though I also wear cargo pants and T-shirts all the time, the looks are funny.