Who plans on playing Kara No Shoujo 2?

VirginSmasher

http://www.hgamecn.com/htmldata/guide/2552.html

walkthrough for kara no shoujo 2  anyone can translate to english ?

It was translated years ago. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1P1vFaVBaKvQDwOoa0PiJQibgKokAQvwTm56Cqf_Of3M/edit

Thanks for this. I needed it quite a bit for when I start getting all the endings.

I take it back, if it actually has a good end, or multiple good ends, I might check it out. But if the ends are as "fuck you, reader who cares about these characters"  as the first one, I don't want to go anywhere near it. Also, is it continuing off the first game? Or is it a completely different story entirely?

Edited by Mugi

I take it back, if it actually has a good end, or multiple good ends, I might check it out. But if the ends are as "fuck you, reader who cares about these characters" are as bad as the first one, I don't want to go anywhere near it. Also, is it continuing off the first game? Or is it a completely different story entirely?

It's a sequel. I think it's safe to assume it'll be the same as the first in the way you're describing, still haven't gotten around to playing it myself. 

Edited by TheFantasm

Currently the Innocent Grey team is 'taking a break' with the Flowers series, but last I heard they've said they plan to dive right back in to games like Kara no Shoujo once they're done with that.

Kara no Shoujo 3 is in development and coming out in 2016.

Proof about "coming out in 2016"? As last I saw Sugina told IG want to do all Flowers episodes first.

I take it back, if it actually has a good end, or multiple good ends, I might check it out. But if the ends are as "fuck you, reader who cares about these characters"  as the first one, I don't want to go anywhere near it. Also, is it continuing off the first game? Or is it a completely different story entirely?

I'm pretty sure that the location of Toko is revealed in this game, but I haven't gotten that far yet.

I don't really know about the endings, but there'll definitely be a true end and quite a few bad ends. 

http://www.hgamecn.com/htmldata/guide/2552.html

walkthrough for kara no shoujo 2  anyone can translate to english ?

It was translated years ago. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1P1vFaVBaKvQDwOoa0PiJQibgKokAQvwTm56Cqf_Of3M/edit

Thanks for this. I needed it quite a bit for when I start getting all the endings.

FFS. I really suffered working through that jp walkthrough, that link would have saved me hours. Didn't even learn any helpful kanji, just 'dead tree' this and 'good luck temple station' that. I'm such a retarded masochist.

It's a sequel and it should answer the questions left from the first game, but it also has a new main story that is not linked to the first episode.

I would not expect much in terms of good ending, even though KnS was particularly bleak even for Innocent Grey's standard. It will probably be better than that.

oh god yes, but I first need to read cartagra and the original KnS first, I have really high hopes for this series.

Kara No Shoujo is the best horror VN coming from a lot of people and I agree with them.

Only elements, I believe. KnS is disturbing, bloody, dishonest thriller about serial murders, but not really a horror.

Horror is something like Corpse Party, Higurashi or Saya (horror splatter love story, that's just unique VN). Someone call Phenomeno horror, but I do not think that's a horror, as it is more like a thriller which disguise itself in horror movie tricks.

It's not horror, though. There are some mild horror elements but I think they're a pretty minor part of the experience and are only there to set the mood for a few select scenes. 

It's a pretty horrific game with the description of the murders through the eyes of the killer. It gets pretty vomit inducing at times.

• 2 weeks later...

This one includes all fixes, no need to install first one.

Some more details - also got fixed wrong relationship in chapter 6, also there were two blank lines (one in chapter 6, other in 7) and a dozen of typos (I do not remember which were in patch 1, so lets say so).

I'll play it when i finish Cartagra and the first KnS

so like sometime in 2018

Wow, I'm 2 years early :illya:

Pretty hyped for KnS2, but will probably take a small reading break before starting to get over the events of KnS1

It took me a long time to get over that as well. It took me longer for Kara No Shoujo 2.