Who plans on playing Kara No Shoujo 2?

VirginSmasher

Well, I was enjoying this nice cup of Kara no Shojo..... until I got to the bottom two endings to discover a gigantic turd. What a waste of my God damned time. You know Innocent Grey, if you don't have a concrete plan for your trilogy you should probably..... you know..... DON"T MAKE A FUCKING TRILOGY. 

Oh, no I feel like I'm going into one of my famous sleep deprived rants.... well anyway, it really just comes down to me not liking Touka much. It has been awhile since I read Kara no Shoujo so I can't point to specific examples, but I just found her annoying. 

I suppose the way they forced her into episode 2's story-line in order to make it a "sequel" also contributed to my present rage. They could have very well titled this something completely different and kept everything the same and call the upcoming episode 3, episode 2, and I would have been happier. Although chances are episode 3 will be about another completely unrelated serial killing incident.

With Naori being killed by a random drive-by and a unrelated hobo steals the baby to setup episode 4.

This is completely unrelated, but wtf was up with Reiji reporting to Chizuru about the Touka case? It's like he just wanted to make sure she felt bad for loving her brother more than Touka, which just seems like a waste of time.

Edited by Soulless Watcher

Amen.

With regards to the Reiji always reporting to Chizuru, I think it's more to satisfy his own obsession of trying to find Touko rather than him trying to guilt trip her, since she's the only one who's most related to Touko that he could vent to.

You don't really ever see him spout out his "I'm gonna go find Touko!" to anybody else

Actually he annoyed everyone - Chisuru, his sister, even Toji - with this obsession. So he seems just had a psychic problem after all these events in KnS1. And after KnS2 I believe he would become even less normal. There is a chance that in KnS3 he would be in mental institution if this would continue to progress :) 

My God man, leave the poor woman alone she is already a complete mess in more ways than one. It is kinda like if you would insist on confessing to the one pastor that always tells you to shut the fuck up whenever you speak to him. He should just get a puppy and use it as a conversation buddy for the Touka case.

Edited by Soulless Watcher

My God man, leave the poor woman alone she is already a complete mess in more ways than one. It is kinda like if you would insist on confessing to the one pastor that always tells you to shut the fuck up whenever you speak to him. He should just get a puppy and use it as a conversation buddy for the Touka case.

:He might even abandon the case he's working on now.
:That's how strongly the obsession called "Kuchiki Toko" holds him captive.

:I've got to finish this case.
:And find Toko.
:Until all of that's done, I don't think I'll be able to relax.

:...I know I'm just doing this for my own satisfaction.
:But even if there's no hope for her survival...
:...I still want to find Toko.

He do not want to find her alive to live with her. He want to close the page in his life named "Kuchiki Toko" and go forward. But Innocent Grey would not let him :)

Toko was... aight for me. I liked her composed & sly personality.

Her romance w/ Reiji was pretty subpar though. She just randomly stalks him one day and asks him to find her true self, they have a few enjoyable quips back and forth for a month while everybody's dying, and then all of a sudden they're true lovers?

Cartagra's Kazuna whoops her in every aspect.

Toko was... aight for me. I liked her composed & sly personality.

Her romance w/ Reiji was pretty subpar though. She just randomly stalks him one day and asks him to find her true self, they have a few enjoyable quips back and forth for a month while everybody's dying, and then all of a sudden they're true lovers?

Cartagra's Kazuna whoops her in every aspect.

It does seem rushed. I didn't feel like that during my playthrough, mostly cause I loved both of the characters involved and I wanted to see them happy. And you know how their happiness turned out.