euphoria

KuroganeHomura

dont judge this vn by its h-scene, really. if you cant take it (like me) skip it or disable it. the h-scenes seriously disgusting and inhuman (most of it make me want to vomit), but the story is really interesting and mindblowing.

still i dont think recommending it blindly is a good idea. i think only people who like dark story will enjoy it. i dislike bdsm and scat (obviously) but this vn is really something.

edit : some of the sex scenes are normal and actually involve romantic feeling. IMO the extreme scene is rather funny than disturbing because of the way they voice it (see and hear it for yourself).

also... (spoiler)

the plot twist is beyond surprising, kanae was the girl i really after, i still can't believe it nor get over with it.

that nemu scene at the end was really heartwarming though.

and if you ask me, the true ending was really good and satisfying. worth the hell that i've been through.

Edited by LastChild

While most of the scenes haven't made me think too hard about what was going on, there's one that makes me wonder what the hell the writer and artist were thinking:

The scene with Rinne attached to the wall. I just don't see how the hell you can have two guys railing her ass and vagina and have a third one using her mouth without believing that one of the guys can float. I mean, i's possible for the Ass and Vagina guy to do that, but you'd have the two dudes grinding against each other too (Brokeback Toilet?) and the third guy would have to fly to get it into her mouth at that angle. And let's not even consider the guy getting the hairjob.

Like, seriously. What the hell.

they were all imagining that scene :P everything is possible inside the matrix i mean vr, now to be honest you cant question this kind of stuff

Hidden Content

But even something like that would be noticeable to Keisuke.

Some people get off to having their tongues played with. Increasing the sensitivity could have a similar effect.

Ok, I've 100% this game so I can now fairly rank the routes:

Kanae = True Route > Natsuki Route = Nemu Route = Rinne Route >>>>> Rika Route

Rika's is low, but I liked her better in her route. She actually appeared to have grown in it, albeit just slightly.

Natsuki's route has a high rank partially out of my bias towards older women and partially because the H scenes were actually quite erotic (except that diaper one. Let's...let's just pretend that one didn't happen) and I think it also gave me a new fetish (I thought the period scene would disgust me. NOPE!).

Rinne's was a fucked up can of worms. She reveled in the punishment Keisuke inflicted on her then went and returned it once she went all psycho cultist on him. Unlike the former two routes, there's no real 'good' end for Rinne. Keisuke either becomes her sperm bank or the two live an unfulfilling life.

And Nemu's route...oh boy, so much shit everywhere. You really, really hate Nemu during this and I guess that was the intent. The tubes scene made me wretch from the description (to the credit of the other scat scenes, they really didn't make me wretch as much because the VAs were just shrieking nonsensical babble and made it quite funny), and the sounds certainly didn't help. The end is unfulfilling, but that may be because Nemu's route continues in the final part of the true route. Once you add that, you not only get some loving sex but you also get (at least to me) the most touching scene in the entire game. Honestly, Nemu didn't deserve so much suffering.

Kanae's oute? Jesus Christ, she played her part well. Throughout her scenes, I legit felt bad for picking her. I mean, if you played everyone's before getting to hers, you sorta understand just how much Keisuke loves and treasures her....but then the carpet gets pulled from under you and you get to see her true self. Dear lord, does she mindfuck you.

All in all, I had a lot of fun with this game. You get past the sick and twisted shit and you definitely find an enjoyable experience. Now, whether you reach 'paradise' or not is a different thing entirely...

I've never met a heroine that I want to punch in the face more than Rikka.  Nemu draws a lot from Beatrice from Umineko fame and I am quite okay with this,  In all seriousness I enjoyed Euphoria a lot, The extremeness didn't really bother me at all., though I really wish they didnt have that habit of cutting to credit at what seems the most fucked up times.... also Rinne's route what the actual fuck

Finished. 

The main menu music (instrumental Rakuen no Tobira ("The Door To Paradise") is far better than it has any right to be.(full spoilers)

Man I had a break of a couple of days from Euphoria and now I'm confused as fuck on everything. 

1) Why has Nemu forgotten about Keisuke in the real world? 

2) Who's the blonde with armor (the "invisible enemy")?

3) Wasn't the death game completely in VR? 

4) IIRC, when Keisuke wakes up from the simulation for the first time, Kanae tells him that he "signed up" for examination in the simulation. Why would that be the case?

5) What was the bet between Kanae and Nemu and when did it take place? If that bet was made with the IRL Nemu, then when did she forget about Keisuke?

6) If the IRL Nemu never knew Keisuke, then who was Kanae referring to when saying that "she must have been imitating me"? 

7) Who is the Nemu that had to make Keisuke hate her to the point of killing her?

goddamn I'm confused on every fucking thing

I see someone hasn't played the evil route. :devil:

Hidden Content

evil route?..

Oh well thought it might be Natsuki since it didn't appear in her route.

How do you explain the last scene if Nemu forgot Keisuke? Keisuke's memories *were* altered.

Is there any post anywhere generally explaining the true route?

BTW, how do I get some scenes left in the extras menu?I have 58 out of 61, I think one of the missing is with Nemu.

Edited by Funyarinpa

Early on Kanae's route Nemu asks you whether you enjoyed having your way with Kanae. If you say yes, you get an additional bunch of choices throughout the route. Keep picking the most horrible ones and you end up on the evil route.

As for the rest, wait for Decay or someone else with better memory. It all made sense (well... more or less) to me, but I can't really be sure I'd remember it right by now.

Finished. 

The main menu music (instrumental Rakuen no Tobira ("The Door To Paradise") is far better than it has any right to be.(full spoilers)

Hidden Content

1. My guess was that in preparing her to become the next Sleeping Beauty, they erased everything from her to allow her to dream pleasant things.

2. Natsuki. Do the bad end for Kane's route (ie pick all the options that make you a sick fuck)

3. No, everything up to Nemu getting strangled was real. The neck snap was in the VR and from there, Kanae starts fucking with Keisuke's senses.

4. He didn't, but Kanae wasn't going to tell him "Oh yeah, I almost murdered you and your girlfriend made a deal with me to save you and that's why you're here."

5. The bet was basically the underground game. And again. Nemu probably forgot it because of point 1.

6. IRL Nemu did know Keisuke, it's just that Keisuke was forced to forget her.

7. IRL Nemu had to make Keisuke hate her. That was part of the bet. The evil, devilish Nemu we know was just an act by the real Nemu to save Kiesuke.

Nemu forgot Keisuke at some point after he fled the facility and joined with Natsuki. It is completely unexplained why or how she lost her memory. It only affects the epilogue scene with her, though. Every other scene with her has her with her full memory intact.

The underground and school events all really happened in real life, not in VR. The VR stuff was mainly a fakeout meant to fuck with the player during the scenes where Keisuke was repeatedly trying to escape. The actual main events of the VN were all real.

The "bet" was a pretty loaded one that Nemu couldn't really win in reality. If Keisuke gave in to his carnal desires and killed nemu, he'd be let free, supposedly. If he had resisted, as you do at the end of the Nemu route, she loses. But even though Nemu "won" the bet in the Kanae route, she still wasn't permitted to die and Kanae still turned Keisuke into a test subject. 

Hijiri just explained this better than I can.

Finished. 

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

This pretty much answers all. To elaborate a little bit on the bet and why it took place:

If I understood it correctly, please correct me if I am wrong:

Keisuke was mortally wounded by a trap during the game and thats when Nemu pleaded with Kanae to make the bet in order to save Keisuke´s life. Kanae saw that as an opportunity to make Nemu become the next sleeping beauty,(In order to become sleeping beauty you need to feel true and powerful despair, something she would feel if her beloved tries to kill her. Obviously.), and so the bet was: If Keisuke kills Nemu then Nemu wins, (and obviously Kanae won't actually let Nemu die, but everything up until the second it happens is real, not VR), if Keisuke does not kill Nemu then Kanae wins. Really though, in Kanae´s head, most likely both outcomes will be a win for her as they will push Nemu to become the next sleeping beauty. 

Finished. 

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Thanks for the comprehensive explanation. AFAIK, the residents of Paradise are supposed to forget all bad things and live in perpetual bliss. How come Keisuke can decide to go back out into the real world after seemingly being in Paradise (where you make the last choice)?

Also does that mean Nemu in Paradise doesn't remember the events of the underground game?

Many stuff feels obvious now, I feel stupid. Thanks a lot, all of you.

Edited by Funyarinpa

Finished. 

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Many stuff feels obvious now, I feel stupid. Thanks a lot, all of you.

Keisuke basically broke out of paradise at the end. So, he retained his memories. He rejected it, he didn't accept it. So thats pretty much why. 

Nemu´s memories were deleted or removed in some way, yes, so she does not remember the game anymore. But she does still have faint hints of it in the back of her head, as she still likes all the things that Keisuke taught and showed her. She did remember it when they were both in paradise and you make the choice to leave, but after, her memories of it are removed. 

• 3 months later...

If the whole underground game was happened in reality, then this essentially means, that there were tons of other people in there, right? Like the guys who would clean all the mess protag made, remove corpses, give him the tools, serve him table and stuff like that, while all the girls + protag got "freezed" (e.g. put on pause) like imbeciles

:)

Right?

Btw, how "blonde" Natsuki magically transformed to "raven black" Natsuki? I did not saw any fake hairs or whatever (and why to have them in first place?).