A new (annoying) person joined your community!

Misterroshi

Hi everyone i was searching for a community about visual novels and came here and decided to make a account.
Some info about me.
My first visual novel was saya no uta i dont even know how i came to this visual novel i just decided to read it and i found i very good.
After saya no uta i have been reading some visual novels like fate/stay night katawa shoujo etc.
currently reading grisaia no kaijtsu.
I really like visual novels that make me cry i dont know why but i just like sad stories even though i pretty happy in real life and have great friends that dont mind my hobbies.
so i hope i find a nice place in this community and Ilya is best girl ;).
(and sorry for my bad english/grammar)

Welcome, have an

Already have that ost :)
wanted to read ever17 after grisaia. (even though i started ever17 before but had to stop because of school :( )

Ever17 is amazing, one of my favorite VNs out there.

Have this OST instead for compensation:

Heck, I'll also throw in this:

Had the first one but thanks for the second one :P 

welcome to the forum.

And if you like this type of VNs i recomend clannad and litle busters, I have never seen, but my friends who played already say that is very good drama, so I recommend you.

I had only watched the anime, and with them was already very strong scenes in the original imagine.

welcome to the forum.

And if you like this type of VNs i recomend clannad and litle busters, I have never seen, but my friends who played already say that is very good drama, so I recommend you.

I had only watched the anime, and with them was already very strong scenes in the original imagine.

Thanks for the recommendation i wanted to play clannad but the official localization isnt out yet need to wait a couple more weeks.

Hi new annoying person, I'm old annoying person ^3^

When i grow up i wanna become just like you ^^

Greetings Misterroshi-kun are you looking forward to the Muv -Luv VN's improved re-release on the PsVita?

don't have a psvita yet (planning on buying one) but i am really hyped for muv-luv probaly gonna buy both together when muv-luv comes out ^^

Hello there and welcome to the Fuwanovel forums. How are you enjoying Grisaia right now? It's a really good VN and it gets way better later on in the VN.

i am on amene route now.

Already played sachi and yumiko routes really liked them but cant decide who is better, kuudere or maid?

Maid ofc :)

OOhh and btw welcome to Fuwa