Fuwa DND group, anyone interested?

Zodai

Session 1 of Group 1 finished!

DM - Zodai

Players - Joehawks (Orryn), Abyssal Monkey (Aeryl), Nimbus (Midgar), Soulless Walker (Berda, knocked unconscious because disconnect) and Zehbra (Franz).

Games for this one take place at 5 AM UTC/GMT, on Saturdays or whenever we happen to get on.

We could use another DM to get the other half of those interested sorted out, though.  We have quite a few not in a group and I'm unsure of my ability to handle more than five people at once.

Short summary of what happened:

Four strangers and some of NPCs was traveling on the train, in the meantime a certain Marvelous fighter was talking with train machinists, HE TOTALY WAS NOT the case of a train getting stucked in the cave and the upcoming cave in (which resulted in him flying around 400 meters and getting stucked under the ground) In the meantime turn of events forced all the surviving passangers (a Pirate, a Monk, a Bard and an unconsciousness Ranger) to team up with mysterious girl Serria and her wise guardian Carrewyn in their quest to get out of the caved in cave. On their journey they rescued a Knight and found the exit, but was tiered in process, the said Knight did so much to help his team :holo: so he could barely stand and fall asleep right away... Before entering the endless forests, team decided to take a rest at the camp....

..... to be continued

So the second session of first part of an amazing fuwa DnD company have come to an end....what happened:

...After barelly escaping the cave our heroes found themselves in the forest, they decided to stick to their original intentions and head toward the city of Serra. The squerrel told them it's to the west and what the winter strom is coming so they better to hurry up. Party rushed to the west when storm cought them up, they found some old-elvish-kinda-abandonned entrance and with the amazing team efforts they got in. When team set up a camp and was about to take a nap a weird girl appeared claiming to be looking for some legendary city... our heroes didn't realy trusted her, but just in case decided to make a yuri orgy :sachi: .....

To be continued...

It's alright with me.  We're looking for a second DM since I don't have the capacity to handle more than four or five in one group myself, so once that group gets going you can probably join it.

I don't think you'll need to worry about DMing me if I just spectate  :nervous:

I don't know the first thing about playing D&D so I wouldn't want to start by ruining people's games

Looks like I missed out :cry:  I probably won't be able to join in the future anyways though  :shrug:

Good enough that I can read Zebhra's recap ~ Once you guys get reaaaallly good you should totally record them  :sachi:

I was actually intending too. Even if just to retype it on the forums in a fun fashion.

Like Zehbra's recap is really only the 20% of it.  It's quite literally top major recaps, all the fun minor details are left out.

• 3 weeks later...

Seeing as how Zebhra missed the last session I shall fill you all in...

Part 3: Rivals in a Dead Town
Starring:
Zodai: the DM, Serria (NPC), Carrewyn (NPC) and Ariella (NPC)
Nimbus: Mad Serpent Midgar
JoeHawks: Orryn
Abyssal Monkey: Aeryl
Zebhra: Franz

Special Appearance by;
Babiker: Basha

Our story continues with the adventurers, now with the addition of a new, and rather promiscuous human NPC, giving their Ranger friend a viking funeral after deciding to leave him behind. As they left the cave to continue their journey west Serria asked the group "Did anyone think to check his pulse?" All eyes turned to Carrewyn who was too busy swatting a fly with his sword to answer. Franz attempted to try some morning calisthenics but fell down a hill and knocked himself out. The party continued their travels until they reached the ruins of a village. Midgar and Orryn searched the town hall while the others looked around outside (presumable looking for something to prank Carrewyn with). Midgar searched one of the first floor rooms, got blinded by some dust and exited the room with his pride considerably wounded. Orryn on the other hand went upstairs and found an office that seemed to have been visited by a monster. Inside he found a locked drawer that drew his attention.

The two met up with the others and told them of the draw, Aeryl led the others back to the room and opened the drawer with no effort (much to the amazement and embarrassment of everyone else). Inside there were many documents (which Ariella seemed very interested in) and a map. A tremor forced the group to continue their examination outside the hall. Serria tells the group that the symbol on the map was familiar to her. She, Orryn and Midgar followed the map to the room Midgar had visited earlier and found a trapdoor. Following it down the trio eventually found themselves at a door, which Orryn deduced was not lifeless on the other side. Orryn and Midgar drew straws to see who would open it (guess who lost).

Midgar charged through the door and the group was blinded by a bright light. Orryn in a rare lapse of judgment rushed into the room, missed the light source and banged his head on a wall. On the other-side of the room was a mage named Basha who seemed to be in distress. In his hand was an empty potion vial. The mad mage mumbled some  drivel before collapsing on the floor. Midgar and Orryn examined the floor to find many different potions scattered across the floor. Getting real tired of Midgar's pirate shit, and Orryns terminal righteousness, the two force fed each other potions that they picked up which resulted in the Dragonborn and the Gnome knocking each other out.

Our story ends with the mage and Serria looking at each other, wondering who would carry the 6'5 lizard-man and who would carry the glorified leprechaun.

On next weeks episode; more comic relief by serious characters.

Edited by Nimbus