cutest girl/heroine in Little Busters! ?

MikeY91

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is the cutest girl/heroine in Little Busters! ?

• Komari Kamikita
    • Rin Natsume
    • Haruka Saigusa
    • Kudryavka Noumi
    • Yuiko Kurugaya
    • Mio Nishizono
    • Sasasegawa Sasami
    • Futaki Kanata
    • Tokido Saya

This poll is closed to new votes

This isn't even a "cutest" girl thread anymore, it's a "who is the best girl" poll now. I mean seriously, Kurugaya is not cute. She shouldn't even be tied with Kud because that's just trolling.

I think people confuse someone being cute based on their personality rather than looks alone. I am not a huge fan of Kud or Komari, and even I know solely based on looks, they should win this competition.

"Cuteness" is subjective by nature. Just because a lot of people think children are cute doesn't make it fact. In the same vein, I don't personally find Kud cute because she spends so much time as a child-like moe blob. I don't find kids to be cute. I can't find Kud cute because I find it a little gaudy how much they tried to make her so. On the other had, Kurugaya was not made with cuteness in mind. She was made to be the hot older woman type. And that is exactly why her rare moments of cuteness stand out to me and make me feel that her character is overall the cutest. It is subtlety. Therefore, you can't really say that I'm not answering the poll in accordance to what is being asked; I am. It is just that what we find cute differs. 

"Cuteness" is subjective by nature. Just because a lot of people think children are cute doesn't make it fact. In the same vein, I don't personally find Kud cute because she spends so much time as a child-like moe blob. I don't find kids to be cute. I can't find Kud cute because I find it a little gaudy how much they tried to make her so. On the other had, Kurugaya was not made with cuteness in mind. She was made to be the hot older woman type. And that is exactly why her rare moments of cuteness stand out to me and make me feel that her character is overall the cutest. It is subtlety. Therefore, you can't really say that I'm not answering the poll in accordance to what is being asked; I am. It is just that what we find cute differs. 

Who's your favorite heroine route in the game?

It's fascinating to me how many people chose Kurugaya. Personally she was one of my favorite characters in the story, but the idea of classifying her as "cute" has never once occurred to me.

Subjective taste being what it is, I can't say it's "incorrect." But on my personal spectrum Kurugaya is about as far away from "cute" as someone can get and still be attractive rather than unattractive.

This isn't even a "cutest" girl thread anymore, it's a "who is the best girl" poll now. I mean seriously, Kurugaya is not cute. She shouldn't even be tied with Kud because that's just trolling.

I think people confuse someone being cute based on their personality rather than looks alone. I am not a huge fan of Kud or Komari, and even I know solely based on looks, they should win this competition.

best reply ! i completely agree, i like Kagura but to say that she is cute is meh...

i also don't see Mio cute at all, i haven't played her route yet so maybe i will change my mind.

Came here expecting everyone saying 'That's obvious it's Noumi. What is that poll even needed for?'

Well, I was wrong :wafuu:

i was expecting exactly the same, in my original thread i predicted it would be close between Kud and Komari, how shocked i was :lol:

It's fascinating to me how many people chose Kurugaya. Personally she was one of my favorite characters in the story, but the idea of classifying her as "cute" has never once occurred to me.

Subjective taste being what it is, I can't say it's "incorrect." But on my personal spectrum Kurugaya is about as far away from "cute" as someone can get and still be attractive rather than unattractive.

Kagura surely classifies as "Hot: but not "cute" 8)

Definitely Sasami, I found her personality changes way cuter than anyone else.

Haruka would come in a close second.

I don't know how anyone can vote for Mio. The shit taste is real. :makina:

Sasasasasagawa Sasami ?? :blink: (Rin's voice)

well hey she has a cute side to be honest, but she doesn't really stand out for me.

Edit: BTW i just checked the gif in your profile, KAWAII :P

Edited by MikeY91

Who's your favorite heroine route in the game?

I would say (from what I played) Haruka's route was the happiest and saddest route for me, seeing what she and Futaki went through was heart-wrenching and heart-warming, and the most satisfying.

Mine is Haruka's, it's the one where I felt the most love.

Good man.

Sasasasasagawa Sasami ?? :blink: (Rin's voice)

well hey she has a cute side to be honest, but she doesn't really stand out for me.

A lot of Sasami's charm for me comes from the fact that she's kind of a tsundere, especially towards Rin, but at the same time she's not really a stereotypical kind of tsundere like Saya, and in her route I found her personality to be really charming and endearing. She's basically the epitome of Maidens.

Unlike most of the cast, Sasami is pretty mature in terms of how she acts, and although part of her character revolves around her sitting high on her horse, her route truly showcased what Sasami can overcome and how she can act when things really aren't going her way,

Another huge thing for me was how Sasami is one of the more independent heroines in the game and really shines through without needing Rikki to be there constantly for her unlike many others that constantly try to cling onto the protagonist, Sasami feels different and spends most of the time distancing herself instead.

At the end of her route, it's hard not to shed some tears when you really see how Sasami is like when she's not acting high and mighty, but showing her fragile self instead, and of course that humane part of her really made me think she was the cutest, because despite everything she says, at the end of the day having someone besides her is important too.

And this is also why it was the best route in the game for me.

A lot of Sasami's charm for me comes from the fact that she's kind of a tsundere, especially towards Rin, but at the same time she's not really a stereotypical kind of tsundere like Saya, and in her route I found her personality to be really charming and endearing. She's basically the epitome of Maidens.

Unlike most of the cast, Sasami is pretty mature in terms of how she acts, and although part of her character revolves around her sitting high on her horse, her route truly showcased what Sasami can overcome and how she can act when things really aren't going her way,

Another huge thing for me was how Sasami is one of the more independent heroines in the game and really shines through without needing Rikki to be there constantly for her unlike many others that constantly try to cling onto the protagonist, Sasami feels different and spends most of the time distancing herself instead.

At the end of her route, it's hard not to shed some tears when you really see how Sasami is like when she's not acting high and mighty, but showing her fragile self instead, and of course that humane part of her really made me think she was the cutest, because despite everything she says, at the end of the day having someone besides her is important too.

And this is also why it was the best route in the game for me.

wait a second, i think you are talking about LB EX, i only played the original LB so that's probably why i couldn't relate to you there, i was judging her through the original LB, maybe i will have a different opinion if i played her route in EX, i am just waiting for an English patch ^_^

wait a second, i think you are talking about LB EX, i only played the original LB so that's probably why i couldn't relate to you there, i was judging her through the original LB, maybe i will have a different opinion if i played her route in EX, i am just waiting for an English patch ^_^

Well yes you can't really judge Sasami, Futaki or Saya a lot without having played through their respective routes in the game.

But even in the normal LB you hear Komari praising Sasami on how she takes care of her, an element I really like about Sasami as well. Despite everything she says, she's still a really caring individual.

I hope the English patch eventually comes out so more people can enjoy these characters because they definitely have something to offer and can easily compete with the main LB cast.

I guess the lack of votes for Sasami, Kanata, and Saya is mainly because much of the voters haven't played the EX yet. You definitely should play EX to understand their charm. If you're impatient to wait for the english patch, you could try watching the anime (I know it's a different experience from playing the VN but at least you get the general idea).

I guess the lack of votes for Sasami, Kanata, and Saya is mainly because much of the voters haven't played the EX yet. You definitely should play EX to understand their charm. If you're impatient to wait for the english patch, you could try watching the anime (I know it's a different experience from playing the VN but at least you get the general idea).

Offtopic thoughts regarding Futaki (spoilers):

Don't think I will ever be able to bring myself to read Futaki's route, after knowing the terrible things she's responsible for in Haruka's route. What an evil bitch. (One of the darkest bad ends I've ever read in a "slice of life" setting) And yes, I realize she went through hell as well, and the "why" - but between the two of them, it was

Futaki that employed psychological abuse to the point of Haruka committing suicide. Nothing excuses that kind of shit, nothing.

Normally I try to be forgiving and understand all sides to a situation, but there are some actions and behaviors that cannot be forgiven.