Asian Grills...

ExtraMana

*Raises hand*

Then again, I'm asian too, so whattaya expect :makina: though I haven't dated a non-asian grill so I can't make a comparison  :ph34r:

Side comment: the most common interracial couple I've seen back in highskoo would probably be b/w whites and asians.

Interestingly, between a white male + asian female or asian male + white female

You know, talking about my love for female ass is 1 thing, but talking about a race really serves no purpose. All you're really saying here is that Asians are different then other races because they're Asian.

Well if the parents were born in an Asian country then their culture would be completely different. I'm sure this would influence the kids.

On a side note... I saw an old couple where the women was Japanese and the man was Indian (not American). I thought this was an interesting mix.

You know, talking about my love for female ass is 1 thing, but talking about a race really serves no purpose. All you're really saying here is that Asians are different then other races because they're Asian.

Racism moves the world. This is fact. Asians have a specific phenotype, and expecting people to gloss over it is foolish.

Then again, I can't really argue that that is what this thread had in mind, and was probably originally more racial supremacy than anything.

Does this change the fact that it is endlessly amusing? Not really. Does it mean it should go into a different subforum? Probably.

*Raises hand*

Then again, I'm asian too, so whattaya expect :makina: though I haven't dated a non-asian grill so I can't make a comparison  :ph34r:

Side comment: the most common interracial couple I've seen back in highskoo would probably be b/w whites and asians.

Interestingly, between a white male + asian female or asian male + white female

I've seen this mostly too. 

Well if the parents were born in an Asian country then their culture would be completely different. I'm sure this would influence the kids.

On a side note... I saw an old couple where the women was Japanese and the man was Indian (not American). I thought this was an interesting mix.

I've never seen this. Then again I've never seen a Japanese person where I live it seems to be mostly Chinese, Korean, Thai and maybe the occasinal malaysian.

Japanese people are rare here.

They look different and come from a multitude of various cultures. That would be the difference. Asian girls, that is. Grills is for losers.

What if you are a grill yourself then what?

I prefer caucasian girls.

Have you dated asians grills to make this comparision, what makes caucasians preferable to you?

Although I don't approve of this thread and Abyssal Monkey's post made me want to puke, it ensues a somewhat amusing story I might as well share with you guys.

You know, once upon a time I dated an Asian girl. I traveled with her family, which meant travelling with actual Japanese old people, for the New Year's celebration. They'd speak Japanese among themselves sometimes and I wouldn't understand a thing, so it came as an absolute surprise when, one night, I found out we were going to have dinner at a traditional Japanese restaurant.

Having a Japanese dinner with a Japanese family was an idea to be scared of, because I had no idea what were the right steps to take or even how to handle hashi properly. So I took some sort of a crash course right before going out with them and spent the whole way training chopstick handling with pencils.

So when we got there I made sure to order whatever they ordered, which, much to my dismay, had a huge amount of rice - I had trained hashiing with erasers and somewhat big stuff, but fucking RICE? My then-girlfriend was laughing so hard I ended up reviving my previous Asian incarnations and/or ancestors and gave my absolute best not to shame myself in front of those Japanese old people.

When I managed not to spill rice all over the floor, I noticed my then-girlfriend was laughing even harder. I looked around and her family, all of them with forks and knives on their respective Asian hands, watching me try to handle hashi.

"Son," her grandma said, "chopsticks are a fucking bother. Here, have a fork."

Unless you where in Japan I don't understand why you would put yourself through this kind of servitude in the first place.

Have you dated asians grills to make this comparision, what makes caucasians preferable to you?

Sorta. Were knowed for couple of monthes in the web, after meet 2 times, decided not to continue. Not my type.

If speak only about appearance (e.g. disregard mentality and brains for now) I do not like small women with bad teeth and that strange legs. I prefer your usual glamour standard, long legs, nice smile. Caucasians are all these way - especially exUSSR girls. That's it. I understand, of course, that there are lot of asian girls, who look better, but if you take your average caucasian and your average asian - caucasian have much more attractive appearance (for me, obv, I do not speak for all humanity :)).

Sorta. Were knowed for couple of monthes in the web, after meet 2 times, decided not to continue. Not my type.

If speak only about appearance (e.g. disregard mentality and brains for now) I do not like small women with bad teeth and that strange legs. I prefer your usual glamour standard, long legs, nice smile. Caucasians are all these way - especially exUSSR girls. That's it. I understand, of course, that there are lot of asian girls, who look better, but if you take your average caucasian and your average asian - caucasian have much more attractive appearance (for me, obv, I do not speak for all humanity :)).

>I do not like small women with bad teeth and that strange legs

I don't mind them being small as long as it's not ridiculous as for the bad teeth I doubt all asian grills have that.

As for 'strange legs' I assume your talking about grills with little stumpy elephant trunk legs? Plenty of white girls have that too.

I'm more typically attracted to caucasians being one myself, but I wouldn't rule out an asian girll.

Lot of japanese young women have that ugly trend to have teeth crooked... I do not like crooked teeth at all, and they think this is cute... This is what I am speaking about:

Q.jpg

Moreover, I heard they even pay lot of money to destroy their teeth this way... Ridiculous.

Legs no, they overall have normal legs, so you can disregard that, actually. That's just my own problem, I like long legs more than anything else in the grill appearance, and as typical asian height is about 158cm, while typical caucasian 166 cm, and me being 190cm...

So, anyway, you asked - I replied. Seems clear enough that this is matter of preferences.

Lot of japanese young women have that ugly trend to have teeth crooked... I do not like crooked teeth at all, and they think this is cute... This is what I am speaking about:

Q.jpg

Moreover, I heard they even pay lot of money to destroy their teeth this way... Ridiculous.

Legs no, they overall have normal legs, so you can disregard that, actually. That's just my own problem, I like long legs more than anything else in the grill appearance, and as typical asian height is about 158cm, while typical caucasian 166 cm, and me being 190cm...

So, anyway, you asked - I replied. Seems clear enough that this is matter of preferences.

I was reluctant to believe this until I searched it and it is true... :wacko:

• 3 weeks later...