Hi...

Zense

Hello,

Just wanted to (shortly) introduce myself...

I found this page ass I felt ower the "Renpy guide" made by "Helvtica Standart". The guide helps me a lot as I just started trying out Renpy - and I want to create a visual novel in the next months (years?)...

As I have some experience in writing, painting, music making and programming, I think creating a visual novel will be a perfect way to bring al my interests together.

Greatings from Luxemburg...

Zense

Hello,

Just wanted to (shortly) introduce myself...

I found this page ass I felt ower the "Renpy guide" made by "Helvtica Standart". The guide helps me a lot as I just started trying out Renpy - and I want to create a visual novel in the next months (years?)...

As I have some experience in writing, painting, music making and programming, I think creating a visual novel will be a perfect way to bring al my interests together.

Greatings from Luxemburg...

Zense

:makina:

Welcome, enjoy your stay, feel fre too spam in threads, join clubs and stalk ppl in chat :sachi:

Thank you...,

@ AaronisCrunchy

You are asking me what kind of genre I want to make…

Till know I just have chosen the programs I want to work with, so as Renpy, Fl-Studio, Motion Artist, Manga Maker, Toon boom studio…

I don’t want to use manga stile – but intend to work with hand draw sprites and backgrounds (I like for example the art of Signe Beaumane, Franz Winzentsen, Lotte Reiniger…)

I will begin with some very small projects – just to learn how to do – and take my time to decide about a genre of a bigger project…