What manga are you currently reading?

Snowtsuku

If moe had a shape, it'd be Nudoke

Cutest slice of life manga i ever picked up. Definitely recommend to anyone~

I kept saving Girls the Wild's for a long time and now when I began to read it I noticed this shit is NOT JAPANESE MAKE! ....... And it's those annoying long pictures that take up 3 or 4 times the height of a normal manga page.

But that's not it. Oh that's not it! The character names are ... annoying as hell.

Dropped it.

Alright ... lets see what we have next.

Btw, why is everyone supporting Batoto to read on instead of MangaReader and MangaFox?

It's called a Manhwa (basically Korean manga) and there are plenty of good ones out there, they're different than japanese manga in style but they can be fun too. Of course names sound odd when you're used to Japanese but you can get used to it imo. But well whatever floats your boat.

My friend let me borrow

Volume 1 of Itsuwaribito. It was entertaining. The whole lying theme got kind of repetitive. It's like the world revolved around it. Also what era is this at? I mean. They had swords, but they also had guns. Also that dude with the hat at the end? I thought that he was a girl for a while. It was strange... I enjoyed it!

Chokotto Sister? ... Is that with the 12 year old girl who is living with her older brother? Didn't they make an anime out of it?

They did make an anime but why start the anime when you can just grab the source material :P

I'm not expecting much of it, the anime's ratings are pretty low as expected so i decided to stick with the manga, it's faster to read through 70 chapters than to sit through a 1 cour show.

They did make an anime but why start the anime when you can just grab the source material :P

I'm not expecting much of it, the anime's ratings are pretty low as expected so i decided to stick with the manga, it's faster to read through 70 chapters than to sit through a 1 cour show.

Ah yeah. I didn't know there was manga for it! Man that helps to fill my time until Fate/Stay Night UBW second season!

I've been reading Yamada-kun to 7-nin no majo and Shokugeki no Soma

A genderbender manga and a cooking manga... it's kind of weird to read them both 

Both are going to be adapted in Spring 2015 too. Such coincidence.

Also Yamada primary focus isn't as a genderbender manga though...

Yamada primary focus isn't as a genderbender manga though...

Sorry if I made it seem that way, although it's a pretty important factor in the first half of the manga because of how it helps build the plot and the relationships surrounding Yamada.

Too bad that genre was torn out of the story later on. I quite liked Yamada and Shiraishi's constant switching, but I guess it would be... different since they started dating... as well as the new witches.

I'm on chapter 107 so I'm not caught up just yet.

That's Kimi ni Todoke.

It's good.

Oh ... that one. Similar to Ao Haru Ride probably. Barely any real involvement from adults and lots of bullshit going around.

I'm getting bored with Ao Haru Ride man ... this shit isn't even as good as Taiyou no Ie. Story is so repetitive and overdone. Whatever, I'll keep going for now.