What manga are you currently reading?

Snowtsuku

Seraph of the End (was pleasantly surprised when I brought my volume home and saw there was a poster inside!! ^-^)

Bleach

Akame ga Kill

Nisekoi

Attack on Titan

I think that is everything I am keeping up to date on as of right now. 

as long as Kentaro Miura still lives and draws my little world is fine, but still with his overly lazy pace the "Berserk" series wont be finished till judgement day, hope i´m incorrect though.
guts is my eternal badass No1

Guts is just pure badass. I love big two handed swords ever since I seen Cloud wielding Buster Sword. That's just bad ass. Then I saw Guts and I love his image a lot. In World of Warcraft, I've always rolled Arms warrior and I was the top DPS on the server. By the last few months of my career, I had a lot of random warriors whisper me asking me for tips, rotations and what not.

Big two handed arms warrior. <3

yeah i know what you mean, but the hellish long breaks between new chapters are really killing me sometimes. you know when the story reaches new climax and you´re biting your nailes and then.....mehhhhh ...new volume is currently not available due to illness of the mangaka...

Yeah but just when shit started it ended. I still can't believe the bullshit that he did and what that cute chick did (dating some afro, lolwut?). I would have liked it if they continued ....

You know what's better? Molester Man. Not only it's freaking better ... it's based on a true story. Freaking love it.

Finished Gunsmith Cats (the revised edition, if it makes any difference). It was okay. That last big incident in chapter 74 definitely ended kind of weird and seemed a little anti-climactic. It was just a weird way to end it. But the rest of the manga was alright. I'm just finishing up those extra chapters with Bean then I'll be on to something else. I'll probably take a break from the series before I start Gunsmith Cats Burst, though.