What manga are you currently reading?

Snowtsuku

i would be reading Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso but I was advised against it and just wait for the anime.

Does anyone here read Nana to Kaoru? I feel like it has been slow lately and is declining.

The Manga is very good. It's not all glam and gorgeous like the Anime, but Kaori's (and everyone elses) beauty really grows onto you anyway. IMO her soul resonates even more since you're not wooed at her superficially. I found her plainness in the manga very beautiful after awhile though. 

The Manga didn't disappoint me at all while watching the Anime side by side. 

i would be reading Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso but I was advised against it and just wait for the anime.

Does anyone here read Nana to Kaoru? I feel like it has been slow lately and is declining.

They were releasing a chapter a week, but they just finally released the first chapter in like a month an a half the other day... I can't take this blueballing man :\

I like how everything here is somewhat bad.

Not to me though.

...Wait. Fairy Tail?

I dont consider as an ecchi but it`s written in the genres. So, i thought i should atleast give an idea of the manga although people consider Fairy Tail as a mild ecchi.

Highschool DxD(ecchi)

Fairytail(ecchi)

Boku wa imouto ni koi suru(incest)

Grisaia no kajitsu(ecchi)

Kiss x sis(incest)

Thanks man.

I'm gonna also recommend reading Love At Fourteen. Yen Press released the first manga volume so I will read it online first then decide if it's a good purchase.

Freaking Spice & Wolf volumes 9 and 10 manga are already out and I totally forgot to preorder Spice & Wolf volume 13 (light novel). I got volume 9 (manga) and I did some searching and no results on 10 few days ago, then today when I was browsing Yen Press site to see their new releases, volume 10 manga was out two days ago alongside volume 13 light novel, lol. I put my order for those. Hopefully I get them this Saturday. Keito Koume's art is mind blowing, if anything I put him really high up there with Good Ending's artist.

I use MangaHere to read my manga. I haven't done any serious testing to access my NAS so I can read my manga from there through the Nexus 7 (2nd gen) or my Z2 phone.

Any other good site to use besides MangaHere if something gets licensed? Fairy Tail is licensed so I'd like to read it online.

MangaFox isn't bad neither is Batoto. I've only used Batoto a few times though.

Also you mind explaining all that volume LN/manga stuff. I read them often but when I ever I transition its like manga chapter x is on volume z and I'm like what.

Freaking Spice & Wolf volumes 9 and 10 manga are already out and I totally forgot to preorder Spice & Wolf volume 13 (light novel). I got volume 9 (manga) and I did some searching and no results on 10 few days ago, then today when I was browsing Yen Press site to see their new releases, volume 10 manga was out two days ago alongside volume 13 light novel, lol. I put my order for those. Hopefully I get them this Saturday. Keito Koume's art is mind blowing, if anything I put him really high up there with Good Ending's artist.

MangaFox isn't bad neither is Batoto. I've only used Batoto a few times though.

Also you mind explaining all that volume LN/manga stuff. I read them often but when I ever I transition its like manga chapter x is on volume z and I'm like what.

The light novels are the original series. It has 17 volumes in total and it's completed in Japan. We have 13 light novels released in the West by Yen Press. The manga takes on a different approach after volume 3. No new characters, rather a different approach and allowing characters to meet in different towns. The story is still written by the same author from the light novels so the value doesn't degrade at all like the other terrible adaptions. The art in the manga is astonishing - you'll be in 'awe' moments from page to page seeing how detailed the characters are. Expect some explicit content like nudity and gore.

The light novel and manga are both licensed by Yen Press. These guys are the best possible legal company that can adapt and translate stuff very closely to the contents. Smooth reading and the background noises or actions have the romaji and the translation in quotations. They're better than the fan translated stuff. I read the first few chapters from online for the manga. Then I went ahead and bought the manga and I'm really happy with my purchases.

I think that explains it? Either way, they both are worth the money in my opinion. It's relaxing and can get your mind to engage on realism and theories of economics, the characters, drama, and the awkward romance between Lawrence and Holo.

--

I just heard about Batoto. I'll give that a try. I'll try manga-fox as well.

Majime na Jikan. 9 chapters. A girl wakes up finding herself dead and begins to experience what her close friends and family members do while being in ghost form. The artist also drew 5 Centimeters Per Second manga. Very good art and the story is entertaining yet it's brutal ....

(I wonder where everyone is! This thread should not be dead D:)

Ah that was soooo gooooood!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I just opened up Otoyomegatari, first page and DAMN that art! Damn the encounter, everything! Wooooohooo!!!

Tatsu freaking likes!

I kept saving Girls the Wild's for a long time and now when I began to read it I noticed this shit is NOT JAPANESE MAKE! ....... And it's those annoying long pictures that take up 3 or 4 times the height of a normal manga page.

But that's not it. Oh that's not it! The character names are ... annoying as hell.

Dropped it.

Alright ... lets see what we have next.

Btw, why is everyone supporting Batoto to read on instead of MangaReader and MangaFox?