Fate/Grand Order

hsmsful

I think there's one you can't get anymore because he was from a previous event, though your chances of getting him were very low anyway (and he might be available again in the future). There's also a Halloween event going on right now with a unique servant which you probably won't be able to get after it ends. But the important ones like Arturia, Gilgamesh, Heracles etc. are all available, if you're lucky enough to roll them that is.

I think there's one you can't get anymore because he was from a previous event, though your chances of getting him were very low anyway (and he might be available again in the future). There's also a Halloween event going on right now with a unique servant which you probably won't be able to get after it ends. But the important ones like Arturia, Gilgamesh, Heracles etc. are all available, if you're lucky enough to roll them that is.

Pretty sure Gilgamesh was only obtainable during the 3M downloads event

IE. Are there servants that I can't get if I start now?

Sakata Kintoki and Girugamesh I think

Edited by Mugi

As a collectionist/completionist this utterly destroys my motivation to play. I wouldn't care about skins, but useful items not being available decimates any will to play now.

As a collectionist/completionist this utterly destroys my motivation to play. I wouldn't care about skins, but useful items not being available decimates any will to play now.

If you just really want to collect all the servants you probably shouldn't play this, not because some of them are unavailable, but because even if they were you probably wouldn't get more than 4 or 5 rare ones without having to shell out.

You shouldn't play this game if you're a completionist, or any collection mobile game, for that matter. The amount of money you would have to shell out to get all servants in this game is probably in the thousands, and quadruple that if you want to max out all of their NP's. 

It's not so much the money that bothers me. Even though I wouldn't spend a dime, but rather the opportunity.  The perception that there is something that is actually barred rather than near impossible is the killer.  It feels like walking in knowing that you will never be on an even playing field of opportunity.  That they have already restricted my potential choices for me instead of letting me restrict them.

On the other note Kintoki and Gil will be back for sure, maybe even this year (Chrismtas ?)

Yeah to get them all and also have slots to store them ^^ Good Luck.

Okeanos should be released soon :) Kintoki/d'Eon still level 70 for me, but that's because I'm farming pumpkins/bats. In 2-3 weeks I guess they'll be maxed finally.

It's not so much the money that bothers me. Even though I wouldn't spend a dime, but rather the opportunity.  The perception that there is something that is actually barred rather than near impossible is the killer.  It feels like walking in knowing that you will never be on an even playing field of opportunity.  That they have already restricted my potential choices for me instead of letting me restrict them.

Well I mean, basically any game where you can purchase items is like that. You played Elsword just fine, didn't you? There are quite a few currently unavailable items and costume pieces. And it's not like those two won't come back at some point, because i'm sure they will. 

Well I mean, basically any game where you can purchase items is like that. You played Elsword just fine, didn't you? There are quite a few currently unavailable items and costume pieces. And it's not like those two won't come back at some point, because i'm sure they will. 

The difference is that those were cosmetic or replaceable with entirely better things.  They weren't alternatives, they were in the 'fun items' category in usefulness at best. They would never fundamentally change how you played.

As for costumes, you could buy those with currency. I actually had a full L/C lel. They were never out of reach.

Oh well, if they come back, I can yolo it. Time to find out if campus blocks certain IPs.

120 quartz and 8 golden tickets later and not a single Gold servant appeared. Grr~~~ Now I feel your pain. Bloody RNG. Maybe its heaven's way of telling me to go back to translating. Sigh.

please finish the TL while playing lol

well,dont mind,160 and i wont count how many tickets for me and no gold servant