Fate/Grand Order

hsmsful

Yesterday I spent 40 quartz trying to get Okita Saber and failed miserably, then I woke up this morning with 5 quartz reward from maintenance and tried a yolo roll FTW and I didn't see sparks ar anything just a gray saber card ( I was like wtf seriously don't you tell me it's the fat saber again ...) then from nowhere okito saber appeared.

I was like wtf DW what kind of troll is this... I'm fine with it though.

Edited by SakamotoX

Okita Saber... She can load 50~~% NP on full combo(1 Art) without any CEs... I'll add now everyone from the first post, others can add me too, especially Okita guys :D I wonder how Alexander will work, hope he'll be OP

Core Leads: d'Eon/Kintoki

Sub-Leads: Alter

Reserve: Arturia

ID: 717,401,911

Yesterday I spent 40 quartz trying to get Okita Saber and failed miserably, then I woke up this morning with 5 quartz reward from maintenance and tried a yolo roll FTW and I didn't see sparks ar anything just a gray saber card ( I was like wtf seriously don't you tell me it's the fat saber again ...) then from nowhere okito saber appeared.

I was like wtf DW what kind of troll is this... I'm fine with it though.

demmit,i want okita too hikss

At least something good came from this event \ :Teeku: /

qnvlPjC.jpg

grats flut :D

Okita Saber... She can load 50~~% NP on full combo(1 Art) without any CEs... I'll add now everyone from the first post, others can add me too, especially Okita guys :D I wonder how Alexander will work, hope he'll be OP

Core Leads: d'Eon/Kintoki

Sub-Leads: Alter

Reserve: Arturia

ID: 717,401,911

gonna add you later

Is it just me or are they adding 5 dificulty levels for the new 40AP quests and the honooji drop is the same as the Berserker quest which kinda doesn't make sense... 

It'll probably be similar to how the one-time quests in the Halloween event got harder and harder.

Also I'd rather fight Fafnir than a Chimera because at least Fafnir can't get 2 crits and kill my strongest servant on the first turn.

Is it just me or are they adding 5 dificulty levels for the new 40AP quests and the honooji drop is the same as the Berserker quest which kinda doesn't make sense... 

It'll probably be similar to how the one-time quests in the Halloween event got harder and harder.

Also I'd rather fight Fafnir than a Chimera because at least Fafnir can't get 2 crits and kill my strongest servant on the first turn.

yeah,fafnir is better than chimera lel