Fate/Grand Order

hsmsful

Don't be sad man, Gilles will aid you (lol) You got pretty good CEs.

They don't seem to be that useful when you're just starting out tbh

I'd rather have a strong and pretty servant than +300 attack +400 hp to one of my shitty ones

Though I guess giving that to Tamamo is better than nothing

You poor thing :makina:

By the way, what, if anything, does adding people as friends do?

you get to have them aid you almost all the time and you get moar friend points or whatever they are called so you could use them for summoning and the best thing is 

you can use the noble phantasm of the supporter of a friend. So yeah if you have a friend with saber alter, you can pass almost all stages in first 3 maps :makina: 

By the way, what, if anything, does adding people as friends do?

I still have some space, so I can add you and you can try out my Saber Lily? I always keep her as lead, unless the event is really bad for Sabers. I'll give her the Kaleidoscope CE so she'll start with 80% NP once the event ends.

I still have some space, so I can add you and you can try out my Saber Lily? I always keep her as lead, unless the event is really bad for Sabers. I'll give her the Kaleidoscope CE so she'll start with 80% NP once the event ends.

I already spam-added everyone from the OP :P

Also how strong should I be before doing the level 40 events? I've died a few times on harder level 25 events and I don't really want to lose 40 AP trying to find out lol

I already spam-added everyone from the OP :P

Also how strong should I be before doing the level 40 events? I've died a few times on harder level 25 events and I don't really want to lose 40 AP trying to find out lol

It depends on which it is. Usually, if it's a level up quest, it's easier, since the enemies are just straight up easier. If you use Saber Lily, you can probably solo a 30 AP quest for Servant EXP, assuming you don't get 50 archers thrown at you, and you save the NP for the last fight.

So I got a ticket from one of the events and summoned...

uacC4vh.jpg

Wow, nice! ;_; I'll get a blue Saber one day...

It depends on which it is. Usually, if it's a level up quest, it's easier, since the enemies are just straight up easier. If you use Saber Lily, you can probably solo a 30 AP quest for Servant EXP, assuming you don't get 50 archers thrown at you, and you save the NP for the last fight.

I already do mostly fine on 30 AP (level 25) exp quests just using Kami's level 50 servant, I'm just worried cause the 40 AP ones jump to level 40, though I suppose I could try it tomorrow before uni.

I already do mostly fine on 30 AP (level 25) exp quests just using Kami's level 50 servant, I'm just worried cause the 40 AP ones jump to level 40, though I suppose I could try it tomorrow before uni.

Yeah, maybe try Saber Lily out. Her stats honestly blow for a 4-star servant, but eh, she should be enough to support you on the 40 AP quest.

I'd figured out a good way of beating the 40 AP event, if I put Saber Lily as a sub she'd move in around the second battle and be ready to insta-win the 3rd one.

Been farming quartz all day today by playing the 50% off story missions and then levelling up with the crazy master exp quests to refill my AP, and I finally got 40

kk9yuc9.jpg

Even worse than my first one :jinpou:

I'd figured out a good way of beating the 40 AP event, if I put Saber Lily as a sub she'd move in around the second battle and be ready to insta-win the 3rd one.

Been farming quartz all day today by playing the 50% off story missions and then levelling up with the crazy master exp quests to refill my AP, and I finally got 40

kk9yuc9.jpg

Even worse than my first one :jinpou:

I feel sorry for you.

I almost have enough for 10pull, but I'll probably wait for the next event/new servants.