Fate/Grand Order

hsmsful

I'd figured out a good way of beating the 40 AP event, if I put Saber Lily as a sub she'd move in around the second battle and be ready to insta-win the 3rd one.

Been farming quartz all day today by playing the 50% off story missions and then levelling up with the crazy master exp quests to refill my AP, and I finally got 40

kk9yuc9.jpg

Even worse than my first one :jinpou:

My condolences.

I'd figured out a good way of beating the 40 AP event, if I put Saber Lily as a sub she'd move in around the second battle and be ready to insta-win the 3rd one.

Been farming quartz all day today by playing the 50% off story missions and then levelling up with the crazy master exp quests to refill my AP, and I finally got 40

kk9yuc9.jpg

Even worse than my first one :jinpou:

Seems so :P

Speaking of getting 5*s with tickets, my Saber's ascended and level 51 now :3

I've now found out that quests do not reset every day but rather are on a weekly loop (I know each day of the week has quests with specific drops but I though the mana prism progress would reset), so once I finish all the quests for each day of the week I'll have no way of getting more mana prisms?

Yup, she's not too far off :D

2hf7Ide.png

Also the free stuff I get in gifts every day, is that a thing that will end at some point? (not that I'm complaining, I love free shit)

;_; Okay. She'll probably do the same thing my own Saber Alter did when she hit level 60, get even better stats.

And I think some of it stays? The random Quartz + tickets + Mana Prisms will go after 15 days are up (from when it started.)

I think the EXP, Quartz, Hero's Proof, Ticket combo stays forever. I think it cycles through every 7 days.

;_; Okay. She'll probably do the same thing my own Saber Alter did when she hit level 60, get even better stats.

And I think some of it stays? The random Quartz + tickets + Mana Prisms will go after 15 days are up (from when it started.)

I think the EXP, Quartz, Hero's Proof, Ticket combo stays forever. I think it cycles through every 7 days.

I think it stays.

Time to boost my Kintoki xD Highest atk in the game MUHAHAHA. The only negative is that he doesn't have dodge for 1t :(

Welp, I decided to go full ham yesterday.

Screenshot_2015-10-08-01-32-53.png

My team's lookin' real spiffy.

Screenshot_2015-10-08-01-33-20.png

If you guys want me to switch any of these to leader for a bit, I can... ;_; especially considering how Saber Alter's already got higher attack than my Lily at level 60.

can i cry ? can i ? hiks

this is too much for my heart T_T

no,im not talking about last ascension but the servant

i dont have that S-rank luck hiks T_T

they didnt give me alter even after i use 80quartz....

o, the luck, yeah okay sorry.

tfw you are too busy to spam the event and will miss all the experience shit and feel really sad.

Ah yeah, happened to me with another mobile game I had for a while, but I dunno man, I've been losing sleep for this game.

Well, I got 2 plumes for like 300AP I guess?

3x Plumes 3x Snake Jewels 7x Saber Monuments to fully ascend my d'Eon...

She's already got a taunt, and let me tell u it's pretty op :D 2 turns invulnerablity with her evade + master evade, taunt also carry onto another stages. Haven't tested, but it's probably also taunting single target NPs.

d'Eon + 1/2 zerks and Rock'n'Roll :)

I wonder if last interlude for d'Eon is beatable ^^' The boss have like 970k HP and is hitting for 10k~~ Maybe with 4/5 fully ascended/skilled servants with kaleidos, hmm.