Free friends, should I, could I, would I?

bogdankl

So i was navigating the vndb, which is something i do when I'm bored instead of actually reading vn's i just search for more that i never read, and stumbled across this https://vndb.org/v1541

I usually don't read the description of a vn cuz i really fking hate spoiler but i saw that this was published by mangagamer and it looked... meh so i read it cuz i didn't think it matterd,

this really sounds like something i could love but... should i? I am really afraid of something

one thing i hate about visual novels is that you barely have any controll over the protagonist, it's more like a book and less than a game and that's ok, but i don't really enjoy reading books ^^ is the protagonist a real dick? is this vn gonna walk a really shitty sad road? is it gonna have a happy ending at least? am i a pervert? all these questions without answers

i tried to use the serch around but found no dedicated thread for this the rating and popularity of this vn are really low but i don't think i should be looking at that

Is the protagonist a real dick?

Aye, he is. 

is this vn gonna walk a really shitty sad road?

The beginning is dark and despicable, everything after that is up to you.

is it gonna have a happy ending at least?

Yes

Actually a little too happy to be honest. Everything works out so perfectly, it's feels a little out of place.

am i a pervert?

Aye.

The thing is really short, the art is great and it's atleast nowhere near as creepy as canvas 2. 

if you watched furifure awhile ago, then u already have your answer regarding the mc´s dickness, though there is more to the novel than that

there's an anime for everything out there isn't it, i rearly watch anime, almost as reare as it is to finish a vn, my state of mind has been particularly sh!tty lately fueld by a few vn's so i'm on withdrawal, i'm thinking about getting a bit more serious about reading vn's when majikoi s comes out

if it's like 3 hours long than i can spare some sanity for that :)) i don't think i read any vn's that was shorter than like 10 hours ever

edit: so this and than canvas 2 on the chopping block... i need a beer, i need a keg... need more drink...

Well, the plot barely matters. It's mostly just a delivery vehicle for the sex. It is a nukige, after all.

i tend to dislike that way of thinking, just cuz it's a nukige doesn't mean it's automaticly bad, but i have way less experience than you so i guess my opinion doesn't really matter matter

so i just finished this vn and i think i got the good ending <maybe> cuz i didn't find a walkthrough online... it was a lot less enjoyable than i taught.

It wasn't bad it just... I feel like a horrible person for saying this but the beginning of the vn did not really affect me. Maybe i'm desensitized to this stuff or maybe i just didn't know the character enough to care all that much <cuz in the later parts of the vn the story kinda resonated with me, and woke some feels inside me> it wasn't the horrible feeling i got like for instance when in rewrite

lucia knocks koharu out and kills everyone in the city, or that horrible fucking end to the story, the supposed "good" ending

or most of the usami route after

maou takes over the city

I guess as a nukige it might be good, i won't replay it for additional scenes or anything like that, i don't really feel the need, desire and neither have the bravery to do so, it didn't make me feel nearly as horrible as i taught but i didn't give me anything that will stick in my memory for a long while, it's decent, a good "snack" i suppose

imoutto paradise still best nukige tho :))

so i just finished this vn and i think i got the good ending <maybe> cuz i didn't find a walkthrough online... it was a lot less enjoyable than i taught.

It wasn't bad it just... I feel like a horrible person for saying this but the beginning of the vn did not really affect me. Maybe i'm desensitized to this stuff or maybe i just didn't know the character enough to care all that much <cuz in the later parts of the vn the story kinda resonated with me, and woke some feels inside me> it wasn't the horrible feeling i got like for instance when in rewrite

lucia knocks koharu out and kills everyone in the city, or that horrible fucking end to the story, the supposed "good" ending

or most of the usami route after

maou takes over the city

I guess as a nukige it might be good, i won't replay it for additional scenes or anything like that, i don't really feel the need, desire and neither have the bravery to do so, it didn't make me feel nearly as horrible as i taught but i didn't give me anything that will stick in my memory for a long while, it's decent, a good "snack" i suppose

imoutto paradise still best nukige tho :))

Imopara's where it's at!

Try to be responsible and restrain yourself? You have sex in public.

Resist temptation and go throught the whole game without fornicating any of your sisters? Harem route.