What are you playing?

Those are the 2 things Grisaia doesn't have much of: choices and the common route ever ending. :ph34r:

You're saying that as if the common route being so long was a bad thing! Or are these just my weird tastes again? :D

Speaking of common routes, I'm playing Hoshizora. Got to the Attendance Day yesterday, I wonder for how long the common route is going to continue. Going for Asuho first just to get her out of the way - can't wait to do Komomo's route right after that, since she seems to be one of these rare not-annoying tsunderes. :o

You're saying that as if the common route being so long was a bad thing! Or are these just my weird tastes again? :D

Speaking of common routes, I'm playing Hoshizora. Got to the Attendance Day yesterday, I wonder for how long the common route is going to continue. Going for Asuho first just to get her out of the way - can't wait to do Komomo's route right after that, since she seems to be one of these rare not-annoying tsunderes. :o

No, no, I like it when it's long! (heh)

Stumbling towards to conclusion of Higurashi no Naku koro ni Kai. I cant quite call it bad but i've had next to no motivation to finish the story. 

Gonna give Ryukishi07 another go with Umineko after this. Not sure if that makes me a glutton for punishment or not >.>

I don't think it does, Umineko is actually pretty different from Higurashi.

I think I have to stop playing Monster Girl Quest....

The amount of stupidity and foolishness the main protagonist has is physically hurting me

But Alice is so damn sexy i cant help but keep playing allthough i might lose my sanity

even with the protagonist and how lazy this game was made (just look at the backgrounds and some monsters) i giv it an 8 so far because its damn sexy

Just finished Michiru's route in Grisaia. Not gonna lie I went in with really low expectations due to hating Michiru's character.... but damn you can't judge a book by it's cover. Easily one of my favorite routes of the game, even though it lacked much action or suspense. Michiru went from like a 4.5 on the interest scale to a 9 by the end.

....Did you see what I did there?

I just realized i never finished makina's route and did that right now.

I was creeped the fuck out in the bad ending. Jesus Christ, the smell in there must've been so horrible. How he managed to survive a shotgun blast to the shoulder for that long in the good ending i don't know lol. Lot's of action and his past but that bad ending really really creeped me out. Good route but feel like something is missing.

I think I have to stop playing Monster Girl Quest....

The amount of stupidity and foolishness the main protagonist has is physically hurting me

But Alice is so damn sexy i cant help but keep playing allthough i might lose my sanity

even with the protagonist and how lazy this game was made (just look at the backgrounds and some monsters) i giv it an 8 so far because its damn sexy

You must still be early in the game...  eventually the protagonist gets better(as does the story in general), and the sexy turns...  well let's just say that it's an acquired taste.  Alice stays awesome though.

yea finishing part 1 now as i am doing the walkthroughs at the same time.

i read that there will be a progression with the main char. i just hope my head will hurt less in part 2

i dont understand why they put a little kid as the protagonist (on top of that he is influenced by some religion, makes me wanna puke)

well it can only get better though since u couldnt possibly get more wrong with a protagonist then him imo :D

I have to say, after reading higurashi kai's seventh chapter I feel pretty unmotivated to read the last. I feel kinda unmotivated about /everything/ at the moment though, so I'm not really sure if this means much.

I have to say, Higurashi has incredibly good /moments/ but looking back on it the whole has a decent few problems. Ultimately I don't think this is as much of an issue as the slivery guy, but there is some stuff that is just legitimately off. Too lazy to type it out, and I'm not sure if he's got problems with the same things either.

i just wished there was a principal route in grisaia

MGQ1 done, so far im very dissapointed with the main protagonist, all he has goten better in was fighting. he is still a stupid little kid

gonna start MGQ2 now not knowing what to expect how the protagnist will develop

i just wished there was a principal route in grisaia

MGQ1 done, so far im very dissapointed with the main protagonist, all he has goten better in was fighting. he is still a stupid little kid

gonna start MGQ2 now not knowing what to expect how the protagnist will develop

From the quick look on the special h-scenes in Meikyuu I had, there seems to be at least one involving the principal. So you might get what you're looking for there. :D Coincidentally, I'm also struggling through MGQ1 when I have nothing else to do, but god that protag. :D At least the VN is sometimes funny, that's honestly the only redeeming quality so far. The sexiness should be a given, though even that is not there with most of the monster girls. :D

I'm still playing Hoshizora, I think I finished the common route and got into Asuho's route - though the VN really doesn't make this clear, so I might be wrong.Honestly not interested in Asuho's route at all, just went for ehr first because of the constant assaults, so I'd have her out of the way. But who knows? Maybe there will be something interesting.

I also read two of the short stories in Meikyuu, and I've enjoyed these a lot. Not really a spoiler, but

Kazuki's dark humour at the expense of their accident was amazing, but Sachi learning the true nature of her beloved sharks took the cake.

I'm sure there's a lot to look forward to in these. :D

Other than that, kinda stalled KimiNozo because of how dragged it is. Just got past the twist, and now I'm kind of unmotivated to struggle through the japanese.