What are you playing?

I would prefer romance VNs, though I don't think I exclusively play to such specific genre.. Anything with a good storyline is good for me.. I'm just an avid fan of good and interesting stories..

Well, you might like to try Symphonic Rain.

You can try Ef is you are looking for drama, or Canvas 2 if you are looking for something light.

Well, you might like to try Symphonic Rain.

You can try Ef is you are looking for drama, or Canvas 2 if you are looking for something light.

I kinda had a hunch you'll be going with Symphonic Rain (don't know why though B) )

I'll take your recommendations and will be downloading them in the future..

Meanwhile, I found a VN on my desktop that I have yet to touch, Narcissu..

I think I'll see what it is while I still can ^^

I kinda had a hunch you'll be going with Symphonic Rain (don't know why though cool.gif )

I'll take your recommendations and will be downloading them in the future..

I think I'll see what it is while I still can ^^

Because I think Symphonic Rain is underrated. Though it's obvious that not everyone will like it, I think it's worth the read. On that note, I don't know how Beato find it xD

About Narcissu, I have it. I think I should play it at school :P since it's for all ages.

Because I think Symphonic Rain is underrated. Though it's obvious that not everyone will like it, I think it's worth the read. On that note, I don't know how Beato find it xD

About Narcissu, I have it. I think I should play it at school :P/> since it's for all ages.

I'll give you my thoughts when I start reading it.. And what seems to be the case with Beato and Symphonic rain? ^^

I think its story is promising (seems to be hugely dramatic, from the atmosphere it creates).. The artwork looks good as well..

Though I'm having a bit of a problem.. I can't find the Auto mode button or something, as well as the option in changing the text speed.. Care to help?

I'll give you my thoughts when I start reading it.. And what seems to be the case with Beato and Symphonic rain? ^^

I think its story is promising (seems to be hugely dramatic, from the atmosphere it creates).. The artwork looks good as well..

Though I'm having a bit of a problem.. I can't find the Auto mode button or something, as well as the option in changing the text speed.. Care to help?

Beato picked it up xD

Are you referring to Symphonic Rain? If you need the auto mode, you can click the > icon on the lower right above the >>. The auto mode speed can be set in options, below the window transparency under adventure.

This one's technical

You cannot see the buttons when reading Arietta's letters. You might need to click until you reach the part where the text is only in the window.

For Narcissu, I haven't opened it yet so no idea.

Beato picked it up xD

Are you referring to Symphonic Rain? If you need the auto mode, you can click the > icon on the lower right above the >>. The auto mode speed can be set in options, below the window transparency under adventure.

This one's technical

You cannot see the buttons when reading Arietta's letters. You might need to click until you reach the part where the text is only in the window.

For Narcissu, I haven't opened it yet so no idea.

I was talking about Narcissu.. Ohh well, I can still finish it without those so I'll be fine..

About Narcissu, I have it. I think I should play it at school :P since it's for all ages.

+5 for having Narcissu. But tsktsk, you haven't started it yet? You're missing out, my friends. Or maybe that's just my first-VN-ever-bias kicking in.

Speaking of Narcissu, I've tried getting into side 3rd but the art just doesn't sit right with me.

Did the character artist change for side 3rd? Just googling it, looks different from side 2nd

Yeah they changed the artist. The new art style in side 3rd really rubs me the wrong way... I can't take it as seriously as I did with the other two, mostly because of the character designs, and somehow I feel like the art makes it look way more light-hearted than it's supposed to be and just completely strips away all seriousness that 's in the Narcissu series.

That's just my opinion though. I haven't read it yet so my opinion is based on the art and from bits and pieces I've read about it on the internet (as shallow as that sounds).

I definitely support the Canvas 2 suggestion, its light, but really good, lots of heroine choices, which is a great thing imo.

Currently playing Wind: A Breath of Heart, fairly good, and enjoying it, planning to just go through at least one or two more routes before deciding to take a break from it or not (sometimes I need a break between routes in a VN, sometimes not :P)

+5 for having Narcissu. But tsktsk, you haven't started it yet? You're missing out, my friends. Or maybe that's just my first-VN-ever-bias kicking in.

Speaking of Narcissu, I've tried getting into side 3rd but the art just doesn't sit right with me.

I'm inside our programming lab. I'll play it after I work on this :P

Wow.. You even play your VNs in class.. That, I think I cannot do..

If you can do the programming drills fast enough, you can do whatever you want afterwards

Started playing Starry Sky, was going to go for Clannad but couldn't resist the Starry Sky artwork.

This game makes me feel both like a total bro and homosexual...AND I DON'T REGRET IT ONE BIT.

BROOOOOOOOOOOMANCE!

You are falling towards an abyss of no return~