What are you playing?

I just finished Riru's route in Harukoi Otome...and my God was it great!! The complete opposite of the duology of melodramatic BS that was Umi and Yuika's routes: better written characters (Akihito actually doesn't suck in this route :D ), good comedy, and an interesting character arc that actually supports the romance rather than the story just telling you it's that way. I'll admit it's not perfect but I never expected to be so overjoyed at being interested and entertained by a route in this game.

I'm having a hard time with Aoi's route. She's being incredibly annoying and there's pretty much nothing interesting happening.... why won't this end already. ;_;

It's funny how Hoshizora has a wonderful tsundere and a horrendous kuudere, while Grisaia has a wonderful kuudere and a horrendous tsundere. What's this weird pattern, can't they do both well? :DLet'signorehowbadYumiko'sroutewas.

that whole boxcutter knife thing was so absurd to me. if someone were to attack me with that thing, no matter what gender or age that person is i would knock the hell out of him/her and call the police

i just dont get how they all accepted such a dangerous behavior for a non-fantasy genre

Are you forgetting that they weren't exactly normal either in the first place? Let alone Yuuji. I think that's why it actually worked - and the fact she didn't really cut anyone, of course.

if someone were to attack me with that thing, no matter what gender or age that person is i would knock the hell out of him/her and call the police

^^^

I was actually told that if a girl was trying to stab me, it was my duty as a man to disarm her, no matter how worked up or homicidal she was.  Under no circumstances was I to hit her, even if it was self-defense and my life depended on me defending myself.  I promptly stopped listening because I knew how ridiculously stupid that was.

I'm having a hard time with Aoi's route. She's being incredibly annoying and there's pretty much nothing interesting happening.... why won't this end already. ;_;

I'm on Asuho's route myself, but yeah, I'm not looking forward to doing her route.  Her personality is quite unattractive.  She can be cute, but damn, she is mean.

that whole boxcutter knife thing was so absurd to me. if someone were to attack me with that thing, no matter what gender or age that person is i would knock the hell out of him/her and call the police

i just dont get how they all accepted such a dangerous behavior for a non-fantasy genre

like wtf ppl, u crazy? :D

Well, the protagonist deals with life or death situations a lot, so a girl waving a box cutter wouldn't really phase him. Not to mention they all have their own problems and they know hers. 

I'm on Asuho's route myself, but yeah, I'm not looking forward to doing her route.  Her personality is quite unattractive.  She can be cute, but damn, she is mean.

Yeah, she could be cute, but that pretty much never happens. She sometimes says something funny, but that's about it. I really don't like how everyone just lets her get away with her insufferable personality and for some reason do everything possible for her, it just doesn't make sense... there are no redeeming qualities. :/

How are you liking Asuho's route? I was pretty unimpressed with that one, though it was still much better than Aoi's at the very least. And her character is likeable, at least, maybe save for the constant screaming. :D

I was actually told that if a girl was trying to stab me, it was my duty as a man to disarm her, no matter how worked up or homicidal she was.  Under no circumstances was I to hit her, even if it was self-defense and my life depended on me defending myself.  I promptly stopped listening because I knew how ridiculously stupid that was.

who thinks like that? some 15 year old wanabe hero virgin? :lol: