What are you playing?

Finally started Steins;Gate! I was hooked as soon as I watched the prologue video.

I've temporarily shelved Hoshizora no Memoria. I enjoyed the common route and the Komomo route, but I just don't feel motivated to continue on anymore. I plan to play more in the future, but I just don't think it's my usual style.

Currently Reading:

Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o: Anata o Suki na Shiawase

Next in Line:

Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o: Kuchibiru to Kiss de Tsubuyaite

Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o: Amakute Hoshikute Torokeru Chuu

Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o: Tenshi no Hanabira Zome

Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o: Amakute Otona no Torokeru Chuu

Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o: Lily Platinum

Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o: Michael no Otome-tachi

...how I wish I can finish them before march

It's been very fun these last two weeks. VN I have read in that span of time:

- All Rewrite character routes, waiting for the translation of the true route. (9.4/10)

- Two routes in Toppara Zashikiwarashi. (7.4/10)

- Almost all endings, including true ending, in Caucasus. This one is a bit crazy, I read them all in just one day. (9/10)

Now then, the next VN I'm going to read is Ruitomo.

Playing Da Capo. I want more Kotori :/

Not the best idea. Da Capo Innocent Finale, Kotori add-on, is a downright hopeless forced drama. Unlimited facepalm works. Well, maybe other parts from other Da Capo games, included in Kotori Love ExP are better, i don't know.

My favorite route is Miharu's, it's a quite common choice.

Well, my computer took a dive about a month ago, so I lost the few VN's and such I had been playing :c

But with my new computer finally up and running I'm planning to start Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate tonight. Read a small summery and it sounded fun. Anyone know if this is any good?

....Well, after looking into it more I found out there is no translation :'c Well, not gonna play this at the moment then..

Currently reading suigetsu and asairo.

Had to drop muramasa because it is too hard for me to read enjoyably (vertical text, old japanese, long technical/political parts.)

On another note, I felt some of the early paths in hoshizora no memoria took away from some of the later routes and the game as a whole, did anyone else get this?

Reading Flyable Heart with TA (translation aggregator) ITH (interactive text hooker) Mecab & Jparser, other dictonaries and Atlas at the side. It is interessting to say the least. Although damn slow <_< Pretty impressive tools fans have made to read Vn's B)

Im also reading FH but with the first TL (its readable and understandable, not bad as some people say).

translations tools are awesome and all but for a game that is at least 50 hours in auto mode it would take me a year to read it with TA xD

I decided to drop Ruitomo, because it's freaking hard to comprehend what the characters are talking about :( I'm gonna pick this title again sometimes in the future for sure, but for now, I'm reading Harukuru.

Reading Flyable Heart with TA (translation aggregator) ITH (interactive text hooker) Mecab & Jparser, other dictonaries and Atlas at the side. It is interessting to say the least. Although damn slow <_</> Pretty impressive tools fans have made to read Vn's B)/>

Cool :) It might be really bad at first, but you'll get used to it.

Im also reading FH but with the first TL (its readable and understandable, not bad as some people say).

translations tools are awesome and all but for a game that is at least 50 hours in auto mode it would take me a year to read it with TA xD

You just had to say it XD Well hopefully I won't use that long.

VNDB says it's 10 - 30 hours long. Though looking my current speed, its more like 300+ hours. (my god) So if I read 3 hours a day, I'll complete it in a 100 days, yaay.

I decided to drop Ruitomo, because it's freaking hard to comprehend what the characters are talking about :(/> I'm gonna pick this title again sometimes in the future for sure, but for now, I'm reading Harukuru.

Cool :)/> It might be really bad at first, but you'll get used to it.

Too bad you had to drop it, it looked interessting. I want to read it in the future.

My worst hope was that I couldn't understand anything at alll. But it's completely understandble. Well so far around 95% of the dialog is understand. But Sometimes I don't and then I look at atlas it helps often and but somestimes it is as little understandble as the vn lol <_<

One very funny thing about this vn is that there is a girl which talks like a robot (talks cryptic). Guess what! Atlas completely translates every line of her's completely right! :D

You just had to say it XD Well hopefully I won't use that long.

VNDB says it's 10 - 30 hours long. Though looking my current speed, its more like 300+ hours. (my god) So if I read 3 hours a day, I'll complete it in a 100 days, yaay.

VNDB lies in this respect xD It might be for one route... but there is quite few of them and then true end xD

I have 11 hours on auto mode with increased speed and nearly insta-text and I didn't even enter a route I don't think xD

it might be time it takes to Japanese to read, the sentences are just shorter in Japanese and they can probably read it pretty fast xD

But for a normal foreign human being who listens to all voices its much longer.

VNDB lies in this respect xD It might be for one route... but there is quite few of them and then true end xD

I have 11 hours on auto mode with increased speed and nearly insta-text and I didn't even enter a route I don't think xD

it might be time it takes to Japanese to read, the sentences are just shorter in Japanese and they can probably read it pretty fast xD

But for a normal foreign human being who listens to all voices its much longer.

*Derp* Well the VN is top notch so I guess I'll be able to keep going. I could always alternate between Hoshizora no Memoria, which I was going to read next.

Yeah, no doubt the natives read alot faster than me.. I'll hopefully improve over time, haha.

Funny I understand much more of the voices than reading the text. I have watched too much anime and read too many translated VN's xD

• 2 weeks later...

Im currently in the middle of playing :

1: DCI

2: DCII

3. Little Busters

4: MMO (Ragnarok and Dragon Nest)

VN and MMO really remove my stress (especially VN :D )

Looking at those Cute and Innocent looking girls with Radiant Eyes?

i can't resist such feeling. :D

*Derp* Well the VN is top notch so I guess I'll be able to keep going. I could always alternate between Hoshizora no Memoria, which I was going to read next.

Yeah, no doubt the natives read alot faster than me.. I'll hopefully improve over time, haha.

Funny I understand much more of the voices than reading the text. I have watched too much anime and read too many translated VN's xD

I went through all of that. At first, the voiced parts and dialogue parts were much easier to read, my reading speed was so slow that I could only get through a couple of scenes before getting tired.

But last year, things were different. And the last game I played (Lamune) didn't really take that long. Still not as fast as English, but I don't think I'll ever get that fast.

Im currently in the middle of playing :

1: DCI

2: DCII

3. Little Busters

4: MMO (Ragnarok and Dragon Nest)

VN and MMO really remove my stress (especially VN :D/>/> )

Looking at those Cute and Innocent looking girls with Radiant Eyes?

i can't resist such feeling. :D/>/>

Neat, I'm currently playing D.C.P.C.

Occasionally I'm playing Dream Club Zero and Dream Club Mahjong too.

Currently Reading:

Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o: Anata o Suki na Shiawase

Next in Line:

Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o: Kuchibiru to Kiss de Tsubuyaite

Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o: Amakute Hoshikute Torokeru Chuu

Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o: Tenshi no Hanabira Zome

Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o: Amakute Otona no Torokeru Chuu

Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o: Lily Platinum

Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o: Michael no Otome-tachi

...how I wish I can finish them before march

LOL , SAME AS ME . Started Anata O Suki Na Shiawase