VN With Evil Or Dark Protagonist?

Swinter

Im looking for something with a Evil, not typical nice guy protagonist. Like With the honesty of Euphoria but not as messed up. I mean honesty as in he knows what he's feeling. I mean a badass.  Kinda like the vampires on Owari No Seraph. You know?  Like i will destroy you, but i wanna play with my food type of guy.

If you're looking for evil or dark there's Saya no Uta (I mention this VN too many times >_>). The protag is pretty dark because of his condition, and his sanity is questionable.

Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo as well since its an alternate timeline where the penal system is different and there are special high class individuals that're almost like wardens, and the protag is aiming to become one.

Sengoku Rance maybe since the protag is a badass bastard that goes around beating people up and l=sleeping with/raping women. I'm not entirely sure on the details since I've only seen screenshots my friend showed me.

Devils Devel Concept.  Protagonist has no natural moral sense, save for a knowledge of the law of cause and effect.  While he lives a relatively normal life most of the time, he has a lust for battle, killing, and sex that can rise to the surface with the slightest provocations.  He fulfills his obligations, but the way he interprets the idea is fairly unique... he is also incredibly possessive and disregards the feelings of others entirely when it comes to fulfilling his own desires.  He is a selfish, foul-mouthed, and brilliant hedge philosopher with a penchant for dismembering demons with his bare hands.

I'd more or less agree with Sanahtlig.  The two I've played so far both have protagonists who are - at the very least - amoral in the pursuit of their interests and more than a little sadistic.

feels like a reminder of my own thread, in which i serached 4 the ultimate anti hero protagonist. one who starts out normal, but follows his own hidden agenda, which ultimately leads to betraying all those who placed their hopes in him - ending in mass destruction & despair.

edit: NON COUNTING h-rpgs, where i already came across some "interesting" dudes

feels like a reminder of my own thread, in which i serached 4 the ultimate anti hero protagonist. one who starts out normal, but follows his own hidden agenda, which ultimately leads to betraying all those who placed their hopes in him - ending in mass destruction & despair.

edit: NON COUNTING h-rpgs, where i already came across some "interesting" dudes

And you found anything that matches that description?

not really, though there´re some dudes for sure in many ero-rpgs, it isnt rxcactly what i´m searching for. my ultimate goal would be a protag that lets them antagonists shit their pantsus real hard, something like protantagonist 2.0 so to say

Nukige's are good too :3

Mamankyoushitsu's Honoka route features the MC tricking the heroine into having sex with him.

There are rape nukige out there that pretty much all fill this bill (Secret Sorrow Of The Siblings comes to mind, maybe also Hypno-Training My Mother And Sister but that one might also be a case of extreme denial, I am not sure)