Hiya VN fans

bronx819

I'm bronx819, I started reading VN's around... 3 years ago maybe? My first VN was Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai after someone kept posting pictures of it on FB. After starting it I played it whenever I was on my PC and didn't do much else. The only downside was that it wasn't finished at the time so I got into the habit of not finishing all the routes. Some that I have finished are G-Senjou no Maou, Saya no Uta, Steins;Gate, Grisaia no Kajitsu, and Kamidori.

I like VN's because I prefer the original over the adaptation, since anime like Majikoi and Koihime Musou are terrible compared to the VN's. That said, it would be nice to see an anime adaptation of some of my favorite VN's like G-Senjou no Maou or Saya no Uta.

My favorite kind of characters is hard to describe, typically they'd be stoic but not devoid of emotion, a good example would be Yukino Yukinoshita. Another of my favorites is those that would be classified as loners like Haru Usami, and those that show signs of insanity (no Yuno Gasai, I don't like most overrated series or characters).

Also I'm a fan of bad endings, not the bad endings you get in VN's but more like a final, bad end, and nothing like romance or everyday life bad endings. My favorite endings are from Madoka Magica where

Homura steals Madoka's power and recreates the world for her selfish desires

and the ending of Saya no Uta where

Fuminori wins against Kyouko and Kouji and the world ends with Saya's race infecting everyone

Granted both the endings could be seen as bad, ah well.

Best regards everyone~

Eyy bronx welcome to the forums :D

You likey the bad endings huh >.>

Did you like G-Senjou no Maou's bad endings? I hated them ;-;

I liked Tsubaki's and Mizuha's bad ending a lot 8D I liked the characters themselves and I don't get a thrill from watching them suffer but its just so refreshing seeing it happen, though I was freaked out by Makina's bad end and I felt like I'd get nightmares ;-;

Welcome, welcome, welcome, bronx819-san. Hope you enjoy your time here. Quite a chilling interest you have. I don't particularly hate bad endings, but some of them are just extremely bad. If you haven't read it, maybe you should read School Days.

• 2 weeks later...