Post pictures of your pets!

Zenophilious

Thought I might as well start one of these threads.  I'm mildly interested in finding out what types of pets everyone here at Fuwa has.

Here's a picture of my cat:

207t1f7.jpg

And here's a picture of my dog (she's an Australian Cattle Dog, specifically a Blue Heeler :3 )

2dqlw7r.jpg

Also have a corn snake, but it's being shy right now, and refuses to show itself.  That, and ever since it bit me I've been rather hesitant to take it out of its cage -_-

This is kinda a spam but I have to ask, what is this on your's cat's back?

207t1f7.jpg

I might be just going crazy without any good gore anime recently but it looks like a 3 eye. No matter how much I zoom it it still looks like an eye.

This is kinda a spam but I have to ask, what is this on your's cat's back?

207t1f7.jpg

I might be just going crazy without any good gore anime recently but it looks like a 3 eye. No matter how much I zoom it it still looks like an eye.

lol  That would be the bell on her collar.  She loves to play with it whenever she sees it.  She also likes to roll around on the shag carpeting we have, so she managed to rotate it onto the back of her neck.

This was my cat that passed away a few years ago. We called her Jabba the Cat. There was a lot of inbreeding in her family so she was kind of slow and didn't really do much and she use to kind drool when she was happy and tried to suck on peoples ears all the time. I never met a more friendly cat though but it maybe be because she was to big to run away from people.

23799_377413177614_2343683_n_zps85f3856c

This was my cat that passed away a few years ago. We called her Jabba the Cat. There was a lot of inbreeding in her family so she was kind of slow and didn't really do much and she use to kind drool when she was happy and tried to suck on peoples ears all the time. I never met a more friendly cat though but it maybe be because she was to big to run away from people.

23799_377413177614_2343683_n_zps85f3856c

Holy crap, that is one fat cat.  I've seen cats that've drooled when they got happy before, and ones that would knead people's stomachs like a kitten trying to get their mother to give them milk, but I've never heard of a cat sucking on people's ears before.  Truly one unique kitty.

Holy crap, that is one fat cat.  I've seen cats that've drooled when they got happy before, and ones that would knead people's stomachs like a kitten trying to get their mother to give them milk, but I've never heard of a cat sucking on people's ears before.  Truly one unique kitty.

I love this cat to death but it was retarded. It would try to bury it's poo but all the litter would always go pass the poo. It died from diabetes but it was easy to give it needles because it wouldn't really notice them. She was probably the friendliest cat I ever met though. I miss having a cat. :(:)

Cats hate me and dogs are too much of a hassle, so I've never had a pet. Only reason I'm posting is because I want to follow this thread for cute animal pics but am too lazy to press the "Follow" button.

At least you were honest about it and didn't just post a picture of a rock.  That wouldn've been midly amusing but irritating at the same time.

here are my cats the thin black one is ptah named after the Egyptian god, was unaware she was female when i named her . shes 4 years old.  and the grey one is peewee although shes called hoochie more often due to having birthed over 30 kittens in her life, this year she turn 20 years old we had other cats 3 of them but when the baby came we gave them to good homes, because with a newborn we didnt have the time to give them the love and attention they deserved.

26972_10150152993685487_1083453_n_zpse3a

26972_10150152993665487_164462_n_zps66b7

25161_10150149487180487_3526791_n_zpsb2d

26972_10150152993705487_3168049_n_zps9ec

This little punk is my dog Roscoe. Things that scare him: Things falling on the floor, slammed doors, sudden movements, hardwood floors, rugs, literally anything. 

BVWzg9uIgAA0tLY.jpg

your dog acts like me.

• 1 year later...

I was kinda courious which pets you guys are keeping and why exactly and there wasnt anything like that here ( or i simply overlooked it)

for example i got myself a cat because if you come home and there is no one waiting its kind depressing right?

and i dont have the time for a dog because they always need attention

if you have any pictures flying around feel free to post them  :P

336885_237160036358520_2113931034_o.jpg

i own a male parot called Bronson & a female shar pei (bonemouth) called Suki.
previously 2 other dogs, who both died around 1 year ago. one in a car accident & the other one because of cancer

tumblr_no73ulkhB71s0sw6no1_540.jpg

Here's a picture of my lazy prick for a cat Mischa. All this bitch does is sleep, eat, and shit. Love her though. She was pissed off at me for some reason when i took this picture too.

21nqi5w.jpg

Here's a pic of my sister's two dogs Bolt and Ted. Love these two, they're my niggas. Even though they're not mine i take care of them when i can. These two are like my little bros. 

2moqgbn.jpg

I also had a dog named Lucky when i was younger but he died sadly in 2009, he was the nicest guy ever, didn't bite or get angry at anyone. 

Oh, you have a Westie too?   Aren't they the greatest.