Is sex overrated?

Chewy

I mean, people just yell at each other, discriminate each other, crush each other when they find out one is a virgin. Is sex really that wonderful in your opinion that a person who hasn't "done it" should be looked down upon so harshly?

I don't get what you mean by overrated.

Discrimination is always wrong regardless of where it comes from.

That doesn't make sex a bad thing though, it just makes the people who are desperate to feel superior sound silly, regardless of wether they use sex as an excuse or not.

Actually i just don't get the point of this thread at all.

I don't get what you mean by overrated.

Discrimination is always wrong regardless of where it comes from.

That doesn't make sex a bad thing though, it just makes the people who are desperate to feel superior sound silly, regardless of wether they use sex as an excuse or not.

Actually i just don't get the point of this thread at all.

Quite the same, I don't know how " sex " can be overrated/underrated.

Well, it depends what each person expects of it I guess. I don't think most people will say it's a bad thing, but wether or not you think it's the greatest thing in the world differs from person to person. I personally don't think it's any amazing phenomenon, but I don't necessarly think it's bad either, it also depends on who you do it with and where/how you do it, so really you can have lots of different experiences both bad and good, once again leading me to think this thread is pointless.

No, it is not and it is one of the most basic things a human wants to do(like it or not it's the reality of a human), it might sound bad but it is what it is :P

Look at the Maslow's hierarchy of needs, it is on the bottom along with food, breathing, relaxing and some other thing that I can't remember right now xD

japan and france agree with you on that :scottsune:

What the fuck are you saying, please don't talk if it's to say rubbish.

And what the fuck is this thread anyway. Please close this shit.