Worst anime/manga endings?

Guest WALL431SANCHEZ

"Worst anime/manga endings?"

"worst" kind of heavy word....

before is worst ending Vn, now worst ending anime/manga..... latter will be worst ending of gaming? or movie/drama?

hmmm,

....... (quite many actually, I just name one of it)

I dissatisfied the ending of "anime" Venus Versus Virus........ (but i like the song Opening & Ending")

Well hopefully that wasn't spoilers cuz now when I watch SA:O It'll be in the back of my head that a certain character won't actually die in the end  <_< 

WORST ANIME ENDING: Out of all anime I watched so far the only one with an ending that left me unsatisfied was Nagi no Asukara. Like it just wasn't enough. You spend 24 episodes getting the characters together for that piece of shit epilogue >.>

My answer to this could also be the answer to the worst VN ending: Clannad. It felt like such a lame cop-out after everything it built up to. 

All anime these days are so incredibly average that it's hard to get offended by a sub-par ending. For other examples, I may have to dig deep into the old memory banks but I actually forgot the content of most of the anime I watched from like 2000 - 2010. It probably means that this shit has always been forgettable and I shouldn't have rose tinted glasses for the glory days. Anyways, Evangelion is a real obvious one. Holy cow, what a trainwreck. 

The ending to Sword Art Online.

Kirito didn't die.

My answer is a fact.

Fite me.

Wasn't Asuna the one who was supposed to die?

I mean the whole bit that she could move in the first place was a Deus Ex Machina *ignroing Alicization logic that retcons that entire fight* Well, I guess by that logic, Kirito still should have died. Also, her being saved by the 10 minute countdown timer till death was a whole shitstorm anyway.

Stray Cat, on 03 Mar 2015 - 11:57 PM, said:

Oh, I don't know maybe TRUE TEARS!!!!

Also Glasslip didn't exactly do itself any favors with that ending.  

Haha, that shiny turd (Glasslip)!?!?! I was soo disgusted with that show that I jumped ship after the 3rd episode. Now I gotta look up the ending.