Hello everyone

Hey guys.

I've been playing visual novels for about 3 years now and the first one I played that really got me into them was Katawa Shoujo. After finishing it, I looked elsewhere for more visual novels, and eventually found this place. I only just made this account last January though, and I've been lurking a bit, but I hope to change that.

Right now I'm just finishing up the extra stuff in the Fate/Hollow Ataraxia minigames. I'm not really good at the Hanafuda game so it's a bit of a pain.

Well, that's all I have to say. Nice to meet you all.

Welcome! Katawa Shoujo and Fate/HA? It's like we were destined to be friends : P

What was your first and your favorite route in KS? You a big type-moon fan?

My first route was Hanako's and it's probably my favorite too. And I guess I could be called a type-moon fan... I've read all of their Fate stuff, and I'm starting Tsukihime soon

Greeting , Silverbullet312-san

Welcome to the Fuwanovel Forums . :sachi:

by the way, why visit my profile yesterday? ........ nevermind just want asking only  :wafuu:

Enjoy your stay.

I guess I was just looking around.. I dont really remember.

And thanks

Hi! What's your favorite visual nov-

*looks at OP*

Oh~

It's nice to see people unlurk, and I hope you'll feel welcome in the community. I think you're in for a treat with Tsukihime, though you might want to use a walkthrough after some time (if you're not a chronic walkthrough user already - F/SN is one of the VNs I actually recommend reading w/o a walkthrough especially with the hint corner being a thing) as not everything is all that intuitive and there are lots of choices.

Thanks everyone

Welcome and bienvenue to FuwaNovel, please take a seat.

As a recommendation : Play Steins;Gate, and since you use a Sekien No Inganock Avatar, give a try to Shikkoku no sharnoth.

Yeah, I've already played Steins;Gate about a year ago..loved it 10/10. I haven't tried Shikkoku yet so will do.

Your username was my elementary school e-mail address. How interesting.

Welcome to the forums mate!

A lot of us started from Katawa Shoujo.

Who's your favorite girl?

Well that is interesting in regards to the username. It's the first time I've heard of someone else using it :P.

For KS, I would have to go with Hanako.