Grisaia no Meikyuu VN translation

Yuuji009

As we know Sekai Project has started Kickstarter for Grisaia no Rakuen and Grisaia no Meikyuu VN translation. Can anyone tell me how long it will be till we can play in on PC? I checked their weekly updates. I really wanted to finish both of the VN's before the adaption starts next season and I'm not quite fond of translators.

Hm? Didn't the kickstarter for the trilogy say that they were releasing all of them at the same time in October?

I'm fairly certain that was for just Kajitsu.

If we assume meikyuu is just as long as kajitsu, I'd say probably around this time next year.  They are already editing the common route of kajitsu, so assuming a month per route, thats 6 month's a game (super highly optimistic), which means that the earliest we are going to even be thinking about it is right around this time next year,  This also roughly aligns itself with the "October estimated delivery" date for kajitsu on their KS page unless I have read that wrong.

I'm fairly certain that was for just Kajitsu.

If we assume meikyuu is just as long as kajitsu, I'd say probably around this time next year.  They are already editing the common route of kajitsu, so assuming a month per route, thats 6 month's a game (super highly optimistic), which means that the earliest we are going to even be thinking about it is right around this time next year,  This also roughly aligns itself with the "October estimated delivery" date for kajitsu on their KS page unless I have read that wrong.

You didn't read it wrong, but it also says that the estimated delivery for the 80$ pledge (For all three games) is October 2015. And seeing as how they have already finished editing the common route, and how the other two games (I think) are shorter than Kajitsu, I think they might be released at the same time. But I could be completely wrong.

considering how they handle their estimated release date with world end eco 2 and news/information corresponding that, i highly doubt that everything will go smoothly. lost my faith in them

Koestl did give an estimate for the entire trilogy, and that was early 2016. He seems pretty confident in that. He's a fast and consistent worker, at the very least. Koestl is the translator on the project, BTW. The October estimate on the kickstarter page is really weird and doesn't actually reflect reality.

Also they are going to release them as they finish them. So expect Meikyuu in late summer or early autumn.

Too lazy to confirm but I heard length wise Kajitsu > Meikyuu + Rakuen combined

Heard this too, but I have no idea where it was posted.

Anyway, even if there is an expected release date, honestly, I'd expect a few months delay, just to be safe.  I have faith in koestl, though.  The guy knows what he's doing, even if a lot of people aren't so sure Sekai does.

Heard this too, but I have no idea where it was posted.

Anyway, even if there is an expected release date, honestly, I'd expect a few months delay, just to be safe.  I have faith in koestl, though.  The guy knows what he's doing, even if a lot of people aren't so sure Sekai does.

I also heard this somewhere. Sekai also said they were going to release them as they come and not all together, so we can only hope.

We're continuing to make steady progress on the Fruit of Grisaia! 33% of Amane's route was completed last week, and work on other routes is also underway. Within a few weeks, we should be able to provide more information about an estimated release date for the first game.

This week we received the first prototype box from the printers and it's looking nice! Once it’s approved we'll show off the designs in a backer update. The current plans (Please note this is subject to change) are so that the box will be able to hold all four of the games in the series. It will also come with cardboard placeholders for the remaining three games so that there won't be any gaps in your collection while we're working on them.