Princess Evangile Release 2015

Vargas

ah this one,where the prota need to cross dress

well,the prota in evangile 2 still have better chara design then masaya

Princess.Evangile.full.697592.jpg

i really hate this face

Almost all protags look vaguely the same, anyway.  At least Masaya has a face once in a while, and it doesn't look like this or this.  I love Yuuji, but damn, dude, he's creepin' me out.

Almost all protags look vaguely the same, anyway.  At least Masaya has a face once in a while, and it doesn't look like this or this.  I love Yuuji, but damn, dude, he's creepin' me out.

the first one is quite bad

that yuuji face is kinda bad ass lol

Well, not everyone can be perfect in every way.

hohothothothothothoth62s92.jpg

Honestly, Masaya could be way worse. Anyone remember this guy?

i dont have problem with this one lol

well,everyone have their own taste

I just finished Ayaka's route and the VN overall. Sweet ending c:

Well the VN is not perfect obviously but I got really into it beacuse it's been a while since I played a VN. Loved Ayaka and Ritsuko, best girls

This cg's got a real laugh out of me  :lol: (not that hard btw >.>)

9190.png

8225.png

^I can't see either of the CGs you posted  :/  All I'm seeing is "9190.png" and "8225.png".

Just finished Ritsuko's route.  Man, that was pretty disappointing.  Ritsuko herself was great, but her route got kinda stupid towards the end. 

The headmistress gets Masaya kidnapped, and doesn't get fired or resign, even though part of the board of directors knows?  Yeah...no.  Plus, why did Masaya give the Goons

all of his money?  He could have just doubled their payment to get out, instead of giving them everything he had.  The fact that he got it back afterwards kinda made the decision feel pointless.  I felt like the whole "baptized at birth" reveal was just a lazy attempt to make it look like there was no way out of the situation.  It's not like once you're baptized, you're locked in as a Christian for life and have to follow the teachings of your church.

[/rant]

^ u doin' Ayaka or Chiho's next?

Ayaka's route is better to do right after Ritsuko cuz reasons (flows better? idk), though Chiho as a last route is kinda.. meh. :P

~~

Oh and yeah, even tho I commented earlier about the nitpicky and the unrealistic, even I couldn't get over the absurdity of those things you mentioned regarding Ritsuko's route :makina:

Lel don't get me started on Grisaia's Makina. So many ppl said her route was one of the best, but man if you save it for last that first half is one massive dragginess of doom.

~~

Rawr, you should've done Rise -> Chiho -> Ritsuko -> Ayaka :P. Though, route orders overrated. Just go with your own flow~ 

Seriously.  I just about got bored to tears and started looking up dumb stuff on the internet instead because I had no idea when it was going to get interesting.  It's, without a doubt, the worst possible route to read last.  Whenever people mention they're gonna read Kajitsu, I always warn them not to do her route last.  I actually started referring to my time stalled in her route as the "Makina doldrums" lol

I was gonna, but Ritsuko seemed so much more interesting than Chiho!  If it makes you feel any better, I struggled with the decision for at least 20 minutes  :P

^I can't see either of the CGs you posted  :/  All I'm seeing is "9190.png" and "8225.png".

Just finished Ritsuko's route.  Man, that was pretty disappointing.  Ritsuko herself was great, but her route got kinda stupid towards the end. 

The headmistress gets Masaya kidnapped, and doesn't get fired or resign, even though part of the board of directors knows?  Yeah...no.  Plus, why did Masaya give the Goons

all of his money?  He could have just doubled their payment to get out, instead of giving them everything he had.  The fact that he got it back afterwards kinda made the decision feel pointless.  I felt like the whole "baptized at birth" reveal was just a lazy attempt to make it look like there was no way out of the situation.  It's not like once you're baptized, you're locked in as a Christian for life and have to follow the teachings of your church.

[/rant]

I mean...do you think in that kind of situation, he had the time to think about how to do thing in a most cost-effective way?

True, but I doubt most people would throw away all of their money if they didn't have to, especially someone that used to be poor.  I get that it's supposed to mean that he cares more about Ritsuko than money, but really, it was kind of dumb, in my opinion.  That's a pretty standard cliche in romance stories, so I don't really know why they thought they needed to include it in this one.

Seriously.  I just about got bored to tears and started looking up dumb stuff on the internet instead because I had no idea when it was going to get interesting.  It's, without a doubt, the worst possible route to read last.  Whenever people mention they're gonna read Kajitsu, I always warn them not to do her route last.  I actually started referring to my time stalled in her route as the "Makina doldrums" lol

I was gonna, but Ritsuko seemed so much more interesting than Chiho!  If it makes you feel any better, I struggled with the decision for at least 20 minutes  :P

-Off topic- 

When Grisaia was first released translated and we had the thread going on a lot of people seemed to not like Yumiko's route. It seems like they also saved it for last, a lot of the time. I read it second (?) or third and loved it. Did Makina's last and it, to me, just felt so much like Yumiko's route and the others mixed together, which was boring.

Either way if you saved Yumiko/Makina's for last it wouldn't have been nearly as enjoyable, imo. 

Also I did the routes Rise > Chiho > Ritsuko > Ayaka as recommended. Pretty sure I wrote a rant on here about the headmistress, as many have  :makina:

Man I wanna read PE again. But I have so many VN's to read I just don't wanna make time for it. If I did I feel like I would have to re-read 90% of the VN's I have already read as well, seeing as the majority were amazing.