Princess Evangile Release 2015

Vargas

Ahahahahahaha. The confession scene with Ayaka was great.  That "sterilize" line made me cry and my abs hurt.  It was just as good as Mizuho in G-Senjou

getting tricked into using the suspension bridge effect to attempt to confess to the MC

That was absolutely hilarious.

I can also say that Ayaka is far more apt at sex than Ritsuko.  Either that or Masaya is a quickshot in Ritsuko's route.  Either way, that first H-Scene was pretty good.

Also, I was surprised that chronologically Ayaka's confession scene happens after Ritsuko's but their respective virgin cruises happen chronologically the opposite, with Ayaka's coming first and then Ritsuko's.  I was thinking that Ayaka would have gotten things physical far quicker than she did, but whatever.

Lastly, that sleeping CG of Ayaka in the apartment seriously bothers me.  It's like she magically lost bout 3 years of age and weighs about 1kg less, mostly in the front.  I know they say that you sleep with an innocent face, but I didn't know you regressed 3 years as well.  Guys, we have discovered the magical cure for aging.